Search results for query: *

• Users: H-con
  • Order by date
  1. H

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I guess that would depend on the stilettos. I doubt running away in them would work wonders, so there's a major problem if I ever saw one.
  2. H

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Which is what I've said I know already. However, jumping to the conclusion that this is why he pulled it is stupid. There's no evidence.
  3. H

What? That some apps have backdoors? I know that. My point was there was no evidence whatsoever for the conclusion that it was withdrawn based on such an assumption, at least as far as I've seen.
  4. H

Now I know that Google and Apple just don't give a damn anymore about hiding their intentions, but I find this to be a bit too paranoid. There is nothing to indicate this at all. Then again, the only apps I have installed is a graphing tool, a ticket app for the bus and a SNES emulator, which...
  5. H

Bill Nye debates creationism with Ken Ham

First of, why should it? In a strict creationist view, why should life evolve at all? After all, that's implied. In an intelligent design point of view (which is just rebranded creationism), it doesn't really make much sense for only one colony to be favored over all the other when they came...
  6. H

What are you trying to say here? In any case, a creationist view, these bacteria should surely remain stagnant. Why should they develop features that adapt to their surroundings? And why should they develop different traits seeing how they came from the same source? There is really no...
  7. H

As far as I know, the ancestry of the dog is pretty well known to be wolf. This has been shown in for instance comparisons with genetic material. What I was trying to say is that species can change, and sometimes very rapidly, when exposed to external "pressure". It certainly conflicts with a...
  8. H

I'd just like to point out that the Big Bang has nothing to do with the theory of evolution. Moreover, Big Bang has nothing to do with the origins of life in itself, it has to do with how the universe came into being. So if you're going to point out flaws in a theory, make sure you do it at the...
  9. H

Come to think of it, I've got a shiny Mew. As far as I've seen, it matches everything with Faraway, so it's could just be someone who hacked in an event item and then caught a shiny. Then again, I guess someone must have cloned some shiny Mew in gen IV when cloning was easy to do. Of course...
  10. H

I can think of quite a bit worse than a couple of football players getting payed more than they deserve. Apparently it seems I haven't posted in some weeks. BMGf is obviously not content with my plan to lower my post/day ratio.
  11. H

Speaking of burgers, I made burgers for dinner. Pretty nice with homemade burgers, potatoes and some salad. Seeing the holiday is coming to a close, I'm probably just going to relax and play Rayman Legends or something.
  12. H

Since you only live once, it makes sense to embrace an attitude that probably accelerates death. That being said, I had bacon and eggs for breakfast today.
  13. H

God forbid. Why the fuck would I want to be that? Also, last exam tomorrow. Not a very productive day today, but I like to relax the day before an exam. Think I'll take a walk before I go to bed though.
  14. H

I think not.
  15. H

Their loss then. I'd almost go as far as saying Gravity Rush is one of the best handheld games I've ever played, and is easily on par with the best games on the 3DS. To add to that, you've got Wipeout, Dragon's Crown, Rayman Legends, Little Big Planet (if you're into that), Disgaea and Killzone...
  16. H

Considering that I have 10 games and plan on buying some more (Tearaway, Ys) later plus access to PSP/PS1 games that I never played (due to, you know, never actually owning a PSP/PS1) I'd say yeah. Depends on what games you're after though. I still prefer my 3DS, but I don't regret my purchase...
  17. H

Ehh, I'd say that the 3DS is generally uglier than the DS (at least the lite and DSi models), but I agree that 3DS>2DS in that regard. I guess it depends on the color, but when it comes to looks, I still prefer my Vita. However, physical appearance shouldn't really matter all that much (except...
  18. H

Norway has nineteen counties, a bit varied in size. As far as I remember, the biggest is larger than Denmark, but that isn't saying a lot when it's just basically tundra everywhere. Got a second student assistant position for spring today. Gonna roll in dat money. All in all, spring is starting...
  19. H

Wondertrade is a pretty good way to get rid of leftover breeding material though. Getting pokemiles for Rare Candies can make training much easier. Trading away 4 IV mons certainly isn't far-fetched. Of course, that's not 6 IV pokémon, but honestly, why would anyone go to the effort of...
  20. H

People will always play the games as they want, I don't really care. My point is that you really can't know shit, and really being paranoid of not getting "legitimate" pokémon (even though, data-wise, they're really no different from any other pokémon) shouldn't stop you from taking fully...
Back
Top Bottom