• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Legacy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Legacy

POKÉMON: THE POWER INSIDE (4)

Hello. My name is Legacy, and I've decided to resurrect this story once again after a few failed attempts. This is essentially my take on a more grown up anime-verse, something I often yearned for when I would watch the anime years ago. For those familiar with my previous attempts, this will...
  2. Legacy

MATURE: THE PURPOSEFUL LIFE

Hi all! So, I've decided to get back into writing Pokemon stuff in my spare time. Nothing special, just some dabbling. Probably won't be the huge 10k+ word chapters like my past stuff (thankfully), but just some stuff floating around the old noggin. Let me know what you think! 1: His...
  3. Legacy

ACADEMY: Lessons 21: Planning and Writing Action Scenes

Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay. Here is the Academy's 21st lesson, written by AetherX and Flaze. Feel free to discuss or ask the authors questions. Hey everyone! Aether here. I teamed up with Flaze to write this action-packed lesson on packing things with action. I did the beginning and end...
  4. Legacy

The 2014 World Cup Thread

Terrible refereeing and lots of diving. But WOW what a goal by van Persie and Netherlands. Who are you rooting for in this, the largest sporting event in the world?
  5. Legacy

What Inspires You to Write?

I don't know about you guys and girls, but whenever I see an awesome movie, play, or T.V. show, I get all pumped up to write. Also, whenever I read a good book, my writing "juices" start flowing and my mind starts churning out ideas. So, what inspires you guys? Why did you decide to become a...
  6. Legacy

The Green Chronicles: The Quest for Mesos (5)

Hello, everyone! I have decided to begin a new fic. Please note that this fic contains some graphic violence, but nothing too gory. If you would be so soon kind as to leave feedback for me, I would really appreciate it and will do my best to return the favor to whomever is nice enough to...
  7. Legacy

What's More Vital to a Good Story: Plot or Characters

Obviously, a good book or story will likely have both an enthralling, suspenseful plot and effective characters and character development. But if you had to pick one over the other as being more important, what would you say?
  8. Legacy

What are you reading?

I love writing obviously, but I also love reading. I think a lot of the books I read growing up and Ben now have helped shaped me into the kind of writer I am right now. Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, Name of the Wind, Zero Sight are some of my favorites. What books have inspired you in your...
  9. Legacy

MATURE: POKÈMON: The Legend of the Sacred Gift (Two)

After a long time away, I am pleased to be back as an active author here at my beloved Workshop. For those who know of me from my past works, I hope that I am not too rusty. :sweat: Without further babbling, here we go! TABLE OF CONTENTS: One: The Uninvited Guest Two: Story Time
  10. Legacy

Pepsi or Coke

Time to answer that age old question that every earthling must ask themself: Do you prefer PEPSI or COKE? Can you tell the difference? Do you have a preference? For me, Coke is just far tastier and refreshing. Yum.
  11. Legacy

Favorite Beverage Game

Follow my lead. You can use the topics I've created or add your own. Favorite Beverage... ...When you wake up: water ...After you excercise: Orange Gatorade or chocolate protein shake ...At a fancy meal: Red wine or water ...Out at the bar/restaurant: vodka soda or IPA beer ...Before bed...
  12. Legacy

Land of Monsters (Three)

Hello everyone, My name is Legacy. Thank you for opening this thread. I have been away for some time (in terms of writing), but I am happy to announce that I am back! If you are so kind as to read what I have written below, I will be eternally grateful. I will also do my best to return the...
  13. Legacy

Favorite 'Healthy' Foods - What Tips Can You Share?

So, at a certain point of all our lives, I believe eating healthy becomes an important issue, even for those of us who are young or have incredible metabolisms, etc. Eating healthy isn't just about weight gain/weight loss, it's about overall health. It simply isn't that great for us to only...
  14. Legacy

ACADEMY: Lesson One: Description and Worldbuilding

What's up, y'all? For our first "lesson" discussion this month, I figured 'Description/Worldbuilding' would be a good topic to delve into. I considered things like grammar or 'How to Plan Your Fic,' but honestly, since virtually everyone here is already in the middle of writing something, I...
  15. Legacy

ACADEMY: The Workshop Writing Academy

LESSON INDEX Lesson One: Description and World Building (June '12) Lesson Two: Creating Fantastic Pokeworlds (July '12) Lesson Three: Character Development (September '12) Lesson Four: Writing Under Pressure (October '12) Lesson Five: Getting Started (November '12) Lesson Six: Christmas...
  16. Legacy

Bulbagarden Writing Academy Discussion

Hi everyone, First of all, thanks to all of you for making this place truly awesome. We've been discussing the return of the Bulbagarden Writing Academy in the coming weeks. For those of you who don't know, the Academy was a project that was started a year or two ago. It was basically my...
  17. Legacy

Strangely Awesome Food Combos

Okay, so anyone have any strange but delicious food combinations that they like? Obviously things like Peanut butter and bananas are pretty common, but I'm talking about strange combos that you have tried. A couple of mine: Mac and Cheese with fried mushrooms added Triscuits or Wheat-Thins...
  18. Legacy

Hunger Games/Pokemon Crossover? Would You Read?

Just finished the first a Hunger Games book after hearing all the fuss about the movie. It was a suspenseful book, and I just kept thinking as I read it, how good Pokemon would fit in it. You guys know me and my love of a more "realistic" Pokemon world, and I think I could do this. Would...
  19. Legacy

Your Writer's Workshop 2012 Winter Award Winners! [Overall Winners Announced!]

Hello Workshop Community, The judging has been completed and the votes are in. It's time to announce the winners of the 2012 Winter Writer's Workshop Awards! First off, I'd like to thank everyone involved with making this a very successful awards season. Our interim Section Head...
  20. Legacy

Your New Writer's Workshop (Interim) Section Head

Attention Writer's Workshop authors, readers and viewers: As I'm sure you are aware, Kayi-chan has been very busy with her job and other facets of life lately and has not been able to dedicate much time to the forums. Because of these IRL commitments, Kayi has taken an indefinite leave...
Back
Top Bottom