Search results for query: *

1. swampertuska

Unova Elite Four And Champion.. Challenge?

I know this kind of threads are ordinary and kinda old but.. Do you think Ash is gonna challenge them or no?
  2. swampertuska

Do you thnk there is a chance we see BF or E4 challenge after Isshu league?

As BW series seem to be shorther than others do you thnk is there any chance we see BF or E4 challenge after Isshu league like it was in Advanced Generation?
  3. swampertuska

What will be Ash's choice for his last Gym Challenge?

Last gym for sure will be 4 on 4 battle. So what pokemon will he choose for his last gym challenge? Please choose and explain why.
  4. swampertuska

Will Ash change his training method or battle style after his huge loss to Paul?

This battle showed that Paul’s pokemon are far more powerful than Ash’s Sinnoh team. Ash recognized it himself. So now we have a liitle time until his last gym and then short period between Grand Festival and Sinnoh League. I am sure he won’t change his team and call some of his old. So what do...
  5. swampertuska

Ash's strongest pokemon he catched

I still impressed with Subame he catched. Also I would choose Bulbasaur and Heracross. But Subame when he stand up against powerful electric attacks by Pikachu.. Man it was something!
  6. swampertuska

6 strongest Pokemon Ash has in his Arsenal!!

I didn't put in the list Butterfree, Lapras and Primeape because I don't think they will return.
  7. swampertuska

Who is gonna win Sinnoh Grand Festival?

We're going to see interesting GF. So who do you think gonna win this?
  8. swampertuska

Wil we see Conway in Sinnoh League?

I really enjoyed that character. Smart and for me even funny. I really want him come back. It would be great if see him in Sinnoh League.
  9. swampertuska

Paul is positive character!!!

I am pretty sure that Paul is the positive character in anime. Some of people think he is brutal and negative person. But he isn't. IMHO Paul pushes his pokemons mostly because of his brother. Because his brother gave up after loss to Brandon. That's why he is angry and his roughness is just a...
  10. swampertuska

Wil we see Flint and Bertha from Sinnoh Elite Four until the Sinnoh league begins?

I wonder if we see them until the league. I think Ash is gonna meet Flint before battling with Volkner. But Bertha I really don't know...
  11. swampertuska

Has Ash any chance to beat Elite Four in Sinnoh region?

So far we have seen Ash battling with Lorelei in Orange Islands and Drake, Agatha during his journey in Houenn. All battles ended up with a defeat. So if he will challenge Elite Four in Sinnoh, can he win? Not all of them but at least one of them. I don't mean Aaron. Writers have shown him weak...
  12. swampertuska

Will Charizard learn Blaze ability?

It would be great you know. Like an Overheat attack if he uses it in a battle for example against Flint or Cyntia.
  13. swampertuska

Paul vs Brandon. Who will win this match?

We all have seen the match between Hariyama and Regirock. So what dou think will be the result of this match? I really would like Brandon win because Paul will be mad because Ash beat him and Paul couldn't.
  14. swampertuska

Will Pokemon ever end?

Yeah good question. What dou you think about it?
  15. swampertuska

Battles and Contests

So we have seen many coontest battles since Houenn. A battles where beauty is in the first place. So guys what do you like more, battles or contests? And who do you think gonna win : coordinator or trainer who specializes in a battles? My favourite contest battle is a match between Drew and...
  16. swampertuska

Ash VS Candice. Battle for 7-th badge

So what pokemon do you think Ash will choose in this battle? Except Chimchar
  17. swampertuska

Ash VS Paul

Ash and Paul... Two trainers with different view... I don't think Paul is much stronger than Ash as a trainer. Paul's pokemon are stronger than Ash's in Sinnoh just because Ash caught them in this region and Paul uses his best. I really don't know how will end their battle in Sinnoh (i am sure...
  18. swampertuska

Will we see Ash winning major league?

I think we have to see that. In each league he was closer and closer to his goal. I think we might see it in Sinnoh or not...
  19. swampertuska

Who is in the background in the battle against Lucian in Elite Meet and Greet?

Remember Elite Meet and Greet. Battling somebody against Lucian. What do you think who it is?
Back
Top Bottom