• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DerMißingno

Drinking Age

This came up a couple times in the thread about voting age, so I figured I would start a topic. The drinking age is 21 in the United States and a maximum of 18 in most of the world. Discussed whether you think the age should be raised or lowered, or maybe you think alcohol should be made...
  2. DerMißingno

Sony film "The Interview" canceled due to North Korean threats

Sony canceled the December 25 release of the film "The Interview" due to a cyber attack and threats on theaters allegedly originating from North Korea. The film is about two American reporters who are given the mission of assassinating Kim Jong Un after being allowed to interview him in North...
  3. DerMißingno

Obama anounces improvements in US-Cuba relations

After over 50 years of severed ties, President Obama and President Castro have announced plans to improve relations between the US and Cuba. Changes that will be made include: -Reviewing the designation of Cuba as a state sponsor of terrorism -Easing a travel ban for US citizens -Easing...
  4. DerMißingno

Bill Nye debates creationism with Ken Ham

In case you haven't heard, science educator and CEO of the Planetary Society Bill Nye had a debate with bestselling author Ken Ham about creationism and evolutionary science. If you would like to watch it, here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI I believe there was...
  5. DerMißingno

Environmentally Friendly Rocket Propellant Tested

Source Hydrazine has been the number one propellant for orbital maneuvering and attitude control. Unfortunately it is extremely toxic and corrosive. Why does this effect you? Well they don't mention it in the article, but a lot of satellites and upper stages eventually end up falling out of...
  6. DerMißingno

Youtuber FPSRussia Raided by ATF and FBI

I find it hilarious that they found nothing. Though if you're going to have one of the most popular channels on Youtube where you shoot guns and blow things up, you probably better do it by the books. Source
  7. DerMißingno

Russian Satellite Destroyed by Chinese Space Debris

The last major space collision was in 2009. I suspect we'll be seeing more and more cases of this in the coming years. Source
  8. DerMißingno

North Korea Threatens to Nuke Washington Over Sanctions

Source Spoiler: They won't do it.
  9. DerMißingno

Meteor Hits Russia Injuring 1000

Source
  10. DerMißingno

HA! Don't make me laugh! - Humor Thread

I'm just kidding, make me laugh please. This will be the Outside the Box humor thread! Post jokes and whatnot or any kind of anecdote that isn't considered a joke but is still funny(?)! I'll start. Soviet jokes: Both the constitutions of the United States and the Soviet Union guarantee...
  11. DerMißingno

Mafia Space Race Mafia - Day 4 - Project Apollo (2/6/2013)

Welcome rocket scientists, to the Space Race! In the wake of World War Two, tensions quickly began to mount between the world's two superpowers, the United States and the Soviet Union. With the development of nuclear weapons, both sides were able to threaten one another with total...
  12. DerMißingno

White House Responds to Death Star Petition

In November, someone put up a petition on Whitehouse.gov about the funding and building of a Death Star around Earth in order to "spur job creation in the fields of construction, engineering, space exploration, and more, and strengthen our national defense." This petition received over 34,000...
  13. DerMißingno

NASA Finds Water on... Mercury?!

Source (I didn't copy the whole article) Water is turning out to be pretty common. I'm starting to wonder if there's anywhere in the solar system where it can't be found.
  14. DerMißingno

Greetings Bulbagarden Forums!

Greetings bulbaguarians and bulbaguardiettes, my name is TheMissingno. and this is my introduction thread! I know I'm not super new, but I never made an introduction thread here so I figured why not make one now. Anyway, my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Blue version and I like all of the...
  15. DerMißingno

Russia classifies beer as alcoholic

Fun fact: While you need to be 18 to buy alcohol in Russia, there is no legal drinking age. I guess before this you didn't even have to be 18 to buy beer. Oops, forgot the source!
  16. DerMißingno

Iranian news agency apologizes for reproducing article from The Onion

So they post the article, realize it was fake, take it down, then say it was probably true anyway. Cool. Source
  17. DerMißingno

Mafia Star Wars Mafia Endgame: Jabba's Palace Wins! [10/2]

A long time a go in a galaxy far, far away... It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire’s ultimate weapon, the...
  18. DerMißingno

President Obama Brews His Own Beer

Source
  19. DerMißingno

Tractor-Driving Farmer Runs Over Every Cop Car in Police Station Parking Lot

Source I guess if you're going to jail anyway you might as well make it count.
  20. DerMißingno

Diplomacy (Beta Version 0.01) Europe Attacked By Aliens - Game Over [8/16/12]

Welcome to Bulbagarden Diplomacy Beta Version 0.01! Diplomacy is a game of strategy and negotiation. When playing this game, you MUST interact with other players. Forming alliances and negotiating with others is the only way you will advance your empire. If you try to stand alone, you WILL...
Back
Top Bottom