Search results for query: *

1. Netto Azure

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

I went through and finished Destruction Flag Otome X/Hamefura S2 last week. Considering that the anime is actually further than the Light Novel Translations, I'm happy that the adaptation continues. :) Also Hi. :P
  2. Netto Azure

United States Politics

My Expectations today:
  3. Netto Azure

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Watched some Yamada and the Seven Witches. Love the manga, but rushed adaptation. Well anime adaptations are always like that.
  4. Netto Azure

The Cloned Ash theory

Perfection upon the highest form. Way better than that ridiculous alien hat theory
  5. Netto Azure

Crisis in Ukraine (Pro-Russian uprisings in Ukraine, tensions mount)

Re: Ukraine Protests ( President flees to Kharkiv ) It's a very tenuous situation. This is at Russia's borders, while even though they are no longer a world power, Russia can still exert a lot of regional influence on this. Dunno what could happen as the country is split between those that...
  6. Netto Azure

What video games are you playing now?

Bravely Default. I've pretty much just no lifed this game through this past week and level capped all the jobs, fought/stole items on all the asterisk bosses. But now I'm too lazy to reach the 999k Cap on Bravely Second. Could only reach 105k on normal buffs sadly.
  7. Netto Azure

President Morsi overthrown in Egypt

President Morsi overthrown in Egypt Well it's been 1 year...this is a problem with a new democracy, everyone goes to the streets right away. I dunno it's a really bad prescient if the first democratically elected government in decades is toppled through street protests rather than elections.
  8. Netto Azure

Explosions at Boston Marathon ( Possible Terror Attack )

Prayers to the families affected. Stay safe. This is just something...damn the stuff I wake up too. u-u Associated Press confirms that 2 more devices have been found near the Boston Marathon and are being dismantled. http://apne.ws/16YHZEP
  9. Netto Azure

WE HAVE A POPE

Oh of course the new Pope will be continuing the church orthodoxy. It took the church a thousand years to reach Vatican II and even now there's been a slight reaction to go back to previous traditions. A monolithic organization with a huge history tends to change at a glacial pace. Anyways I...
  10. Netto Azure

Pope Benedict resigns.

We need a new vision for the church. Sadly Pope John Paul II did a through job in making sure the top hierchy of the church would be socially conservative so the choices will continue to have the same direction as the current one.
  11. Netto Azure

Palestinians win upgraded UN status by wide margin

Palestinians win upgraded UN status by wide margin President Mahmoud Abbas: "The international community now stands before the last chance to save the two state solution" Congratulations and such. Now Palestine is an internationally recognized state on par with Vatican City. Please...
  12. Netto Azure

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 I played it. To me Devil Survivor 2 had better Character Development than Devil Survivor, while the First one had a better story. twinArmageddons Thoughts on Pokemon B/W 2?
  13. Netto Azure

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

8/10
  14. Netto Azure

Caption the Avatar Above v2

"This smile brings puppies to tears"
  15. Netto Azure

Rate the Signature Above You v2

8/10 The frames are moving too fast IMO.
  16. Netto Azure

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

Seen this somewhere... 8/10
Back
Top Bottom