Search results for query: *

1. Ranmaru

SwSh Max Raid Battle request thread

I'm currently focusing on Max Raid Ditto battles if anyone is interested.
  2. Ranmaru

Official Generation I-VIII Travelog Thread

Hello, it's been a while since I've posted on these forums. I just recently breeded two 6IV Rookidees last night. However, they are not the correct nature. I plan to use one of them with a mint, while breeding the other. I am also trying to catch 6IV ditto currently.
  3. Ranmaru

Simple Questions thread

Question. What is a good site to find a good guide on knowing WHAT and HOW to build a deck. You know, the basics and the advanced stuff. I would really like to get into that, because of TCGO. : D Also does anyone know where a good place to buy booster packs and such in Philadelphia?
  4. Ranmaru

Anyone giving away BW pack codes?

Sorry for the bump, but this is interesting. Of course I'd buy one myself, but if anyone has one laying around that they don't need (since you can only use one code per pack anyways), I wouldn't mind taking it off your shoulders. Share the burden. ;o hehe
  5. Ranmaru

Phantasy Star Zero

Oh man, I hate when I lose a rare... Especially in PSO. I FINALLY got a Holy Ray, and I misplaced it while giving some techniques to my Fonewearl (My storage was like full I had to give stuff and get rid of stuff, and in the process I lost a Secret Gear, My Kama, and the Holy Ray). Hmm I see, I...
  6. Ranmaru

How are you feeling today?

I'm ok... satisfied with editing my blog and keeping it neat, because I say things in a way where I can confuse my readers... Meaning I throw in ideas the moment I think of them, and then I have to either repeat or add in details in later posts. BUT I'M GREAT! WHOOO
  7. Ranmaru

The Banned Game

Banned from all that is.
  8. Ranmaru

The Banned Game

Banned for living in a land made of candy. :[
  9. Ranmaru

Omegle...

you could fake videos... xD
  10. Ranmaru

4th Gen Trainer's Travelog

Re: Trainer's Travelog I'm currently up to Bruno. I'm having a bit of trouble, but it won't matter after I level up my Pidgeot some more.
  11. Ranmaru

The Banned Game

Banned for mentioning two pokemon in one sentence. (yes, I read your sentence)
  12. Ranmaru

I'm feeling great but I'm trying to find out a problem with GIMP because I can't take it anymore. I won't over look my options anymore.
  13. Ranmaru

Phantasy Star Zero

So,let us discuss. I just ordered this game today, and if you guys have played PSO, you might spend as much time on this game as well. Mags are back too. PSO was on the Dreamcast, and later on ported to future consoles. Who plays this? I might want to make some runs with people sometime : D I...
  14. Ranmaru

Omegle...

Hahah I troll people on Omegle all the time. With meme's of course. Or just say you are female and say stuff and just leave. : ]
  15. Ranmaru

The Power Rangers are BACK with the man who created them

I did too xD Well I loved MMPR so let's see how it goes. I'm sure they will do greatly. Shame on Disney.
  16. Ranmaru

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Collective Efforts - Long Long Time
  17. Ranmaru

Hope you feel better Octavia. :3 I'm feelin' great myself though. More Pokemon HeartGold! Though I'm annoyed at the overdraft at the bank. >_<
  18. Ranmaru

The Banned Game

Banned for all in due time. ;D
  19. Ranmaru

If you could write a letter to your ten-year-old self...

Re: If you could write a letter to your ten year old self You are right...
Back
Top Bottom