Search results for query: *

• Users: Ranmaru
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ranmaru

Phantasy Star Zero

So,let us discuss. I just ordered this game today, and if you guys have played PSO, you might spend as much time on this game as well. Mags are back too. PSO was on the Dreamcast, and later on ported to future consoles. Who plays this? I might want to make some runs with people sometime : D I...
  2. Ranmaru

If you could write a letter to your ten-year-old self...

What would you write? Would you tell yourself to prevent yourself from commiting a mistake, or would you tell yourself to hold on, because you would be a AWESOME? Or would you tell yourself hello and just explain how well you have done in the future, so that you ten years ago may have a role...
  3. Ranmaru

DDR/ITG/ Any dancing game etc

Yes, I want to talk about these dance games. I am so addicted... So, I only it played In The Groove twice so far... (its similar to DDR, known as Dance Dance Revolution, but hopefully you already know that) ... and I am only on Medium right now. I want to get better, and want to know who...
  4. Ranmaru

Rhyme with the post above you

Yeah, you know how it is. The next post has to rhyme with the last rhyme of the last sentence of the previous post, if you cannot, you can work backwards in that person's previous post, if you feel like it. Like this: A:Yo yo yo this is my name rapping is my game B:Must have fame love the dame...
  5. Ranmaru

COMPLETE: A rhyme/poem I made (not about pokemon though)

I made a rhyme, since I have been randomly making many rhymes because of bordem. I am putting it here in the writers workshop, since I don't know where else to put it. Thanks for reading! (if you are not familiar with some of the in-game terms I used, ask me and I'll explain to you what they...
  6. Ranmaru

Hello :]

Hi, Name's Ranmaru, you can call me ranran or Ran for short. :] I was reffered to here by my good friend Satochu! Ichi ni san yon go! ;p I sadly only have played Pokemon Gold, but once I have enough money, I'll get a DS and get Pokemon Platinum. I play many other games, for example, Super...
Back
Top Bottom