Search results for query: *

1. Hector

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

So I've been mucking around with Sephiroth since he dropped early (the challenge wasn't all that hard even on very hard once you got a handle on his AI. Beat it with Terry on my second go with GO SAUCE since the AI couldn't handle the kill confirms into Terry's supers), and I like how he...
  2. Hector

American Politics Thread

All people who have spent their entire lives in civil service and are mainly known for being competent. Boy this will a nice change.
  3. Hector

American Politics Thread

It really goes all the way back to the 70's. The beginning of all this really lies in Watergate and Nixon's resignation (although you could even argue that it began with Nixon's election where he ran the southern strategy to perfection and courted the 'silent majority'). The lesson that the GOP...
  4. Hector

American Politics Thread

I honestly couldn't tell you how those people deal with what the GOP has come. Just one of the many reasons I walked and am never going back. As for the McCain vs Romney vs Johnson argument, I was pretty unclear previously about the simple fact that my views on issues changed over the years in...
  5. Hector

American Politics Thread

So one thing to keep in mind is that many of those progressives sit in safe blue seats where they weren't going to lose. AOC for example won her seat by 40 points because of where her district is in NYC (I've lived in NYC since 2013 and let me just say that I'm frankly surprised the Republican...
  6. Hector

American Politics Thread

Well... that was certainly an eventful couple of weeks in American history. After spending four days straight streaming CNN before, during and after work, taking a break for a week from anything political was good for the sanity. But now, we're staring at control of the senate coming down to...
  7. Hector

how do you feel about an all digital console?

Considering my PC already acts as a digital only console (it's been nearly ten years since I last bought a PC game physically, and I only did that as a collector's item (launch edition of the Star Wars MMO), I'm not exactly against it. And if it wasn't for my habit of buying collectors editions...
  8. Hector

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

There's heavy speculation that P5 is going to get an extended edition (similar to P4G for the previous entry) that might include a female Joker (Joker is the Player Character, and people have been really wanting to have a female PC with additional romance options). A version which would be on...
  9. Hector

American Politics Thread

So for me, the thing that really strikes out to me about Beto is that un-quantifiable x-factor: that being the fact that he inspires people. I know that Ted Cruz is uniquely unlikable, but for a Democrat (and not even an extremely moderate one) to make a run at winning a senate seat in Texas...
  10. Hector

American Politics Thread

Beto's my guy.
  11. Hector

Regarding Current American Immigration Policy

As a minor point of order, I'm the one who wrote the editorial at the bottom of the post. And while I did say I was not being political (and I didn't want to bring my political views into this message), I am in fact a registered Republican who has donated a sizable amount of money to multiple...
  12. Hector

Regarding Current American Immigration Policy

As the saying goes: “the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” As members of a larger community, and as a community dedicated to a franchise popular among children, we the staff of Bulbagarden cannot sit idly by as the fundamental values of our community...
  13. Hector

Name: Blake Ventus Age: 24 Appearance: Skills: Blake doesn't realize that he's a magic user. He's always believed that his ability to slip into the shadows, to stalk prey across the wilderness was solely due to skill and practice. But unfortunately for his ego (if / when he finds out), he is...
  14. Hector

Bulbagarden Staff Drive 2018 Is Now Live! [No Longer Accepting Applications]

Believe in the me that believes in you, applicants!
  15. Hector

Major Staff and Forum Structure Changes!

Congrats to everyone and I'm so glad to have Dolce on board of the social media train. Lots of awesome things in the bulba pipeline
  16. Hector

2017 Holiday Greeting

On behalf of all of us here on Bulbagarden, I'd like to wish you all a happy holiday and a happy new year! View: https://youtu.be/CYA4452zWmI
  17. Hector

Change in Forum Staffing

Who are these people?
  18. Hector

Start Ups Repeat

James simply laughed at the vulgar suggestion coming from the heckler. "You know, such remarks don't exactly look good in public. It would be very unfortunate if this was being taped and your boss happened to..." James gasped, clearly enjoying the melodrama. "Oh wait, it is. And based on who...
  19. Hector

Start Ups Repeat

Unlike yesterday, James didn't seem very annoyed. In fact, he seemed more curious than anything else. It had been one thing for his dream to help him write the speech... but to predict a heckler, a man he'd never seen before. That, that was very odd. He paused for a moment, considering the...
Back
Top Bottom