Search results for query: *

1. P

What if a Machoke Turned on Its Trainer?

In Pokemon Colosseum (NOT XD), Shadow Pokemon could attack trainers. If you ordered a Shadow Pokemon in hyper mode to use a non-shadow move it would perform completely wildly, like perform a different move, return to it's pokeball, and yes, attack you or the opposing trainer. (If it does so, it...
  2. P

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue help!

You need to find Chestnuts in Uproar Forest and give them to the Mankeys unpealed (you'll automatically peal it for them when you give it) 2 times. Bring a Pick-Up poke and you might pick up more extra Chestnuts on floor 9.
  3. P

Which Pokémon do you really hate?

Walren, as it was introduced to be the better replacement of Dewgong in Ruby. When Walren came into existance, Dewgong was kicked out (Dewgong couldn't be obtained until Fire Red/Leaf Green), and Walren is a strictly better Dewgong with an identical type and ability, strictly superior stats...
  4. P

Mystery Dungeon question

Don't bother with Rock Smash, get Super Mobile so you can smash walls for free. Super Mobile is the final IQ skill. On recruiting: Your leader MUST perform the final blow. If the final blow doesn't produce EXP then I believe you can't recruit (like leech seed or poison). The pokemon MUST be...
  5. P

Shadow Pokemon... an actual type?

Well, Shadow is kinda like a 3rd type tacked on, as Shadow Pokemon still have their normal types (like a Shadow Seel would take Super Effective damage from a Thunderbolt), with some moves being labled as "Shadow" type.
  6. P

Mystery Dungeon world: Pokemon Homeworld?

You might want to factor in that "you" is a human in the game turned into a Pokemon, so where did the human come from?
  7. P

What if Pokemon was real?

If Pokemon started existing today, I'd imagine that Pokemon Battles wouldn't be allowed at least at first because of the general strength of Pokemon compared to our animals of our world, though they seem to be able to be tamed much easier. Why do Pokemon like humans? I imagine that it's...
  8. P

Assuming we could all get a Rayquaza. Hmm, I wonder if there are any bird-pokemon that could both fly and carry an average person that is also common enough.
  9. P

If Pokemon were real, and assuming that they dind't like take over the entire planet cuz they could easily overpower society of today, I'd get a Pidgeot and fly around on it.
  10. P

World Cup Germany '06

US is out. Not a big suprise really after that first game.
  11. P

Silver Wind On Volbeat

The male has to have Silver Wind and the female has to be Illumise.
  12. P

The Big Question- Pokemon: What's not to get?

* Why do you like Pokemon? Cuz I like cute creatures, and I like RPGs. Combine them together = win. * Why do you think others may like Pokemon? Some do it due to the fads, some for the simple RPG structure, and some for the competiveness of multiplayer fights. * And why do you think...
  13. P

Voice Actor Noriyuki Uchino Dies in Motorcycle Accident

Poor guy, dieing at 28 is so early.
  14. P

God is...

I simply believe the God that is in the Bible. [edit, cuz I can't spell]
  15. P

Your contest winners

My Aargon won my tough while my Milotic won Beauty.
  16. P

Public and Private Transit in the Pokémon World

My view on using pokemon for transportation has that owning a certian badge would grant you permission to fly/surf on a poke (since you beat the gym leader your pokemon are tame and strong enough to do the task). As for those who don't battle, there probley is an alternate way to get the...
  17. P

Who do you think you are?

I'd mostly be Misty because I love Dewgongs and I like Milotics, and I generaly view water pokemon as the best type out there.
  18. P

Woo!

AAAABC (College Senior Year). Not bad, 3.5 and I gradated Cum Laude. ^_^
  19. P

Super Smash Bros. on the Nintendo Wii

In the competive world, noone plays Zelda, just Shiek because of her speed last time I checked.
  20. P

Pokemon National Video Game Championship

I'd lose because I never raised my Kygore nor an anti-Kygore (SP is bad, excuse me.).
Back
Top Bottom