Search results for query: *

1. T

B2W2 Gym Leaders confirmed: Revealed on B2W2 guidebook cover

I hope they have something planned for the Striaton trio. It would be a shame if they disappeared without a trace, mention or reason, especially since they are fan favorites.
  2. T

Leaked document reveals upcoming games: Title list proves old consoles never die

Ahhh, you almost got me there Bulbapedia! I know what you guys're up to. I didn't fall for it this time! Haha!
  3. T

Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

I ship him with Dawn, but I also like Cafemocha, Imagination, and Comashipping. I'm also starting to warm up to Altoshipping a bit.
  4. T

April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

I love the box art for Black 2... Black Kyurem looks awesome in its new pose. <3
  5. T

Pearlshipping General Discussion

There used to be some really good Pearl AMVs quite a few years ago... Unfortunately all the best ones I remember have been taken down from YT because of some copyright BS or something like that. It's kinda sad actually, but I think there are some good ones still if you dig around a bit.
  6. T

Pokémon Black and White 2 available for pre-orders from Play-Asia: Online retailer no

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 available for pre-orders from Play-Asia: Online retaile I think I'll wait for the English release...
  7. T

Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintend *gasp*... yay. I'm also hoping for a September/October release.
  8. T

Meloetta quietly revealed in M15 poster: Pikachu short title revealed

The words "Meloetta quietly revealed" makes me imagine a meek little Meloetta shyly trying to get attention from everyone while Kyurem gets all the media coverage. Poor thing. I wonder if this short will be seeing an international release alongside the movie... I hope TPCI releases the movie...
  9. T

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda I love how this franchise has been breaking traditions as of late.
  10. T

Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details to a

Re: Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details I sincerely hope they reveal a new Pokemon game here. If not, then THEY ARE ALL SUCH TEASES.
  11. T

Shipping in B&W

I don't have many favorite BW ships, but the ones I particularly like are: Chess, DualRival, Ferriswheel, Blank, Airplane, and whatever is Ingo x Elesa x Emmet. :I For the anime I support Wishful and a bit of Flavescent. Negai is cute too, but it's not my cup of tea~ I also like CafeMocha...
  12. T

Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details to a

Re: Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details *fingers crossed* Graygraygraygraygraygraygray... *coughs* Well this is going to be a long week.
  13. T

New Pokémon books announced: Six new titles to be released over three months

Headphones and stickers... I WANT THEMMM. *spazz out*
  14. T

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

...Oh. I forgot that the poll was asking for the year, not the age. My bad. xD;
  15. T

Pokémon Medal World arcade game released: Namco Bandai release medal game which debut

Re: Pokémon Medal World arcade game released: Namco Bandai release medal game which d I see some pretty fancy stuff going on. I really love the animation they used for Reshiram, Zekrom, and the fully evolved starters.
  16. T

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

The last time I posted in this thread I was 14, now I'm 17. Woah. Too bad I can't change my poll choice, lol.
  17. T

What are your favorite ships in the anime?

Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping. I like a ton of other Anime ships as well, but I'm just posting my top two.
  18. T

GameStop reveals PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond pre-order bonus: Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, O

Re: GameStop reveals PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond pre-order bonus: Pikachu, Snivy, Tepi Awww, now I want to pre-order this game! Those look awesome. ;_; I was originally planning on buying it on a later date because of money issues, but dammit they're really tempting me.
  19. T

Aoi Yūki, Mamoru Miyano win Newtype Awards: Mamoru Miyano wins Best Actor, Aoi Yūki w

Re: Aoi Yūki, Mamoru Miyano win Newtype Awards: Mamoru Miyano wins Best Actor, Aoi Yū This is cool and all (MADOKA/MIYANO <333), but is it really that important that it should be in the front news for a Pokemon site? I mean, it's not like they won any awards for their roles in BW... Either...
  20. T

Pearlshipping General Discussion

^ Lots of people still care for Pearlshipping you know; this is not the only forum with Pearlshippers. I mean, the Sppf Pearl thread is still very much active, and we even get new members every so often, with at least one new member per month. Besides, what kind of Pearlshipper would say that no...
Back
Top Bottom