Search results for query: *

• Users: Ho-oh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

New Guy on this Day

One year ago, 2009/2/16, I joined BMGF as ultradude2k. Hello, my comrades, I'm new. It's about time I introduced myself. *goes back into hiding*
  2. H

What becomes of the consciousness after death?

Note: possibly controversial. Some day - could be now from a crazy explosion, or a hundred years later from a heart attack - we'll be dead. Then we'll likely be either burned or buried, returned to the dust from which we were made. No one knows when their time will come. Most of us probably...
  3. H

How large is your ignore list? Read first post!

My sincere apologies if this thread is against the rules. As always, the prompt is in the title. However, please don't give any names. I have 5 (2 are banned permanently).
  4. H

Sherlock Holmes 2009

Your thoughts on this movie? I thought it was pretty good. Definitely differed from the original stories, but that didn't matter (to me). It does what it should. Good CGI, good acting, fairly good plot, and of course, the man himself proved to be just as smart. 8/10 from here.
  5. H

Things that make you cry

Yes, men too - manly tears, right?
  6. H

Worst/Hated Characters

In every form of fictional (and perhaps non-fictional) media, there is always some character - whether main, rival, or friend - that really grinds your gears. I'm sure you've all seen that, right? Well then, list them here for us to mock!
  7. H

Your Favorite Cars

Title says, but - as always - I'll elaborate. Major players in the auto industry include European (Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, etc) countries, the United States, and Japan. What are your favorite cars? EDIT: Okay. In that case, I've modified this post to match!
  8. H

Favorite game developers

Which firm(s) is your favorite? Note that by developers, I mean those that wrote the game, not those that published it.
  9. H

Woman Calls 911 To Report Herself As Drunk Driver

From http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/11/02/ap/strange/main5499926.shtml
  10. H

Woman Shouts "Heil Hitler!" At Jewish Man Praising Israel's National Health System

From http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/18/woman-shouts-heil-hitler_n_262554.html; August 2009 I've blogged about this video before, but here's a news story on it. You know what's ironic? This woman was wearing an IDF shirt!
  11. H

The Next Step in Human Evolution

Our environment is constantly changing; we still have natural enemies. It's inevitable. Humans will evolve, assuming we survive the next million years. But to what? Will humans lose their hair, since clothes have nullified their use? Atrophied limbs in favor of a larger, more powerful...
  12. H

Oneshot Contest Entries - Voting begins now!

One-shot Contest Entries - The Reviewer's Choice Voting begins now - every vote counts! Attention! I am proud to announce that this contest has so far gone quite smoothly. We've had our small setbacks, but in the end, we've finally done it! So, after several minor delays, we...
  13. H

Dinosaurs: What Happened? Read First Post!

READMEFIRST There aren't any recent Dino extinction theory threads, so: Where did the dinosaurs go? How did they disappear? Did some (specifically theropods like the velociraptor) evolve into birds? Discuss under standard rules.
  14. H

Nazi Technological Conspiracies - Read First Post!

*READMEFIRST* *READMEFIRST* *READMEFIRST* What do you think about them? Conspiracy junkies say many UFOs are actually Nazi devices. They say there's an underground base in Antarctica (New Swabia) and on the moon. Sounds crazy, yeah? Well that aside, the Nazis had indeed been conducting...
  15. H

Top 5 Smartest Villains!

Title says it all; no recent threads of this topic have been found! Who do you think are the smartest villains? I'd have made this both villains and heroes, but villains are supposed to be smarter, yeah? Also note that antiheroes also count as villains.
  16. H

The Animation - Like it or Not? What can be improved?

Title says it all, yes? But anyway, I shall elaborate. The Pokémon cartoon is, as you know, drawn and animated, and as such the artists have their own style of art. In other words, how the artists create the environment, characters, and effects. Take into account the budget as well as...
  17. H

Der Harley Klub

Last Harley Club died two years ago, so we need a new one, right?! Standard forum rules apply. No need to ask for permission to join.
  18. H

Picture Relation! READ FIRST POST!

READMEFIRST!! Simple. Works just like the word game. First poster gives a picture, the next posts a similar one, and so on so forth. The purpose is similar to the telephone kindergarten game. The purpose is to see how gradually the pictures change and differ from the first. For example...
  19. H

United Nations Development Programme(UNDP): 2009 HDR

The 2009 UNDP Human Development Report - the most developed on top, and the least on the bottom from 1 to 182 respectively. From source http://hdr.undp.org/en/statistics/ Norway is officially the best place to live (i.e. the most developed), while Niger is the worst. Hm, Myanmar is...
Back
Top Bottom