Search results for query: *

1. Android raptor

New Sacredshipping thread

Because it's 4/20 and the old thread apparently got locked. Anyway I spent too many hours on this paint monstrosity which i will die on the hill is the best sacredshipping (eusine/morty dynamic) Anyway ITT ghost stoner × weird zoophile magician content
  2. Android raptor

Anyone like any Gundam?

So I'm in the process of rewatching G and pretty much can't hear anything over how AWESOME it is. Totally gonna' cosplay Kyoji know to, especially since there's a Domon cosplayer in the area and that's perfect for con shenanigans.
  3. Android raptor

Favorite Movie Antagonist

I'm going to have to go with stupid sexy Jirarudan/Lawrence III. Dat airship, dat unintentional moe, dem curlyburns, dem eyes, dat smug... ;3; *salivates in a corner*
  4. Android raptor

Anyone like any Gundam?

How about 08th MS Team, guys? Might as well ask about that, considering my avatar isn't what it is for no reason.
  5. Android raptor

Anyone like any Gundam?

Well, and there's this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP3TX47VK3k That background song... And Keith is totally flaming IMHO. Nothing wrong with it (it's pretty funny/awesome as far as I'm concerned), but between those purple shirts, his pseudo-flirty mannerisms with Kou, and that they...
  6. Android raptor

Anyone like any Gundam?

Seconding EmperorBob. That is one of the most blasphemous things one can say as a Gundam fan :P But I digress. Change of subject, I rewatced 0083 with a friend of mine a while back. My god, and people think Wing is homoerotic... :o And Cima Garahau still owns everything. I've loved her since I...
  7. Android raptor

Anyone like any Gundam?

Well two of the leading ladies aren't entirely new *coughs over spoilers* Am I the only one who thinks Unicorn's soundtrack is on par with a Miyazaki films'? Seriously, it's one of the best anime soundtracks I've ever heard. Even if you have no interest in watching Unicorn or any Gundam, you...
  8. Android raptor

Movie Main Villains

Re: Main Movie Villains Jirarudan is the lovechild of Chairman Kaga, Jeremy Hilary Boob Ph.D, and Rei Ayanami. I think that says more than enough.
  9. Android raptor

The SacredShipping Thread!

Back from AWA! Only two pics have surfaced of Morty and I so far, but I think you all might get a kick out of them. Credit for the photos are to an awesome Jigglypuff and other people who are not me ._.
  10. Android raptor

I bring this thread back from the dead to notify those interested that I'm cosplaying Eusine this Anime Weekend Atlanta, and there will be Mortys in attendance as well (including a good, good friend of mine). I'm not willing to go beyond hugging for photos since I don't roll quite how Eusine...
  11. Android raptor

Describe the above user's avatar with an emoticon!

ヽ(´ー`)ノ
  12. Android raptor

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

Re: caption the avatar above(related to caption the scene) I put on my robes and wizard skull...
  13. Android raptor

Some fics are fine too! I should probably have a go at it one of these days. @Maze: of course I still have him! He's only become one of my favorite dolliehs (and one of the most attention-demanding). And yeah, a friend of mine is making Morty though it'll be a while longer due to budget issues...
  14. Android raptor

I was getting worried this thread wouldn't be revived! Peaking into the old one on a whim is what made me fall head first in the Sacred camp (and dear lord was that fall HARD). Given I loves me some batshit For Ho-oh the Bell's Eusine (I swear a character must have a description in the DSM for...
  15. Android raptor

Anyone like any Gundam?

If you want to see a really powerful/depressing series, watch Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket. I rewatched it last week with a friend, and we're still feeling the effects. By far one of the best anti-war series ever (and definitely one of the best Gundam series), but my god it knocks the wind...
  16. Android raptor

Anyone like any Gundam?

I liked G pretty well, much better than Wing and SEED. Silly as it was (which it's supposed to be, since it's a super robot show), it was a pretty fun series with a really likable cast. I didn't hate a single character IIRC, at worst I was just neutral to some and had varying degrees of like for...
  17. Android raptor

Anyone like any Gundam?

Title is self explanatory. Be it UC, AU, etc, are there any other Gundam fans on Bulbagarden? I can't be alone in my love! (I wasn't able to dig up a recent Gundam thread, though please correct me I failed at search)
  18. Android raptor

Songs that remind you of certain ships?

"Sally's Song" from Nightmare Before Christmas = Sacredshipping for me. Especially male covers. But holy crap does it make things depressing :o "Smack My Bitch Up" by Prodigy is also the theme for like, everything I do with Jirarudan when pairing him with someone. And that's either horrible...
  19. Android raptor

Sacredshipping! (EusinexMorty)

Yes. No way it's not :P I have Eusine getting an interest in legends and stuff from his grandfather, who was the only member of his immediate family he was ever really close to. In the headcanon now what caused him to take it from just a passionate interest to an unhealthy obsession is his...
Back
Top Bottom