Search results for query: *

1. Android raptor

New Sacredshipping thread

Because it's 4/20 and the old thread apparently got locked. Anyway I spent too many hours on this paint monstrosity which i will die on the hill is the best sacredshipping (eusine/morty dynamic) Anyway ITT ghost stoner × weird zoophile magician content
  2. Android raptor

Show me your Jirarudan ships!

So, anyone here (besides a certain someone we all know and love :P) like any ships with Jirarudan/Lawrence III? And better yet, have any fic/art/etc involving them? I can't lie that I'm a pretty big fan of Airshipping, though I want to hear about some of the other possibilities as well (notably...
  3. Android raptor

My Origami

I hope this is allowed here. Anyway, I've been a pretty avid origamist for about seven years, and started getting into designing models based on Pokemon about two years ago. I've designed about 25 different Pokemon since then. I've attached some photos of some of my favorite models, including my...
  4. Android raptor

Yo...

Hi all, another n00b here. I've been into Pokemon on and off since I was in Elementary school (I'm 19 now). I've recently had an interest in it again since some friends and I are working on a simplified D20 Pokemon roleplay. It's looking to be very entertaining so far. Anyway, I'm a big Team...
Back
Top Bottom