Search results for query: *

1. T

Saddest Anime/Manga You Watched/Read...:'(

Re: Saddest Anime You Watched...:'( ?Seems pretty messed up...:( I thought the anime was funny and happy...I guess not...:( T___T ;___;
  2. T

Hello!

lol totally understandable.XD
  3. T

Pokémon Adventures Box Sets

Are they in English???Cause i can't read Japanese lol.XD Although i will buy it but dang that's a long time to come! that suck.:P
  4. T

Hello!

lol You wrote Pokemans but i think that was in purpose.XD lol hi.:D
  5. T

Most useless pokemon moves?

Really???Hmm is'nt there an attack that that does something with Gravity???Something Clefairy can use...:/ Oh another useless attack is Harden...Well it does defend you but it takes time and time.:/
  6. T

Most useless pokemon moves?

Hmm i think Recycle...:( Only works when you used a berry i think...:( Other than that there is a lot more.:P
  7. T

Re: Saddest Anime You Watched...:'( Yeah it was pretty freaking sad...T__T What about
  8. T

Re: Saddest Anime You Watched...:'( OMG I LOVE CARDCAPTOR SAKURA!!!!!XD yeah i think it was good that it wasnt sad though!;D Trigun???Hopefully it's short so i could see it throughout the night!D: ____________________________________________ More sad animes i saw.:,( see my post on...
  9. T

Hatsune Miku to Make US Concert Debut at Anime Expo 2011

lol XD yeah.!XD Oh she a Vocaloid.:P She does songs,sorry cant explain clearly...DX Well her songs are Awesome!:D
  10. T

Yup your one of the lucky ones...D: Well There goes my whooole vacation!!!XD
  11. T

Re: Saddest Anime You Watched...:'( Yup also Shirley those two were the saddest death...Well also the end.0_0 it ended like Death Note...D:
  12. T

Re: Saddest Anime You Watched...:'( Yeah Tottaly Gonna Watch Seem Intersting!;D Ohhhh I'm gonna watch Azumanga Diaoh seems like a very funny Anime!XD oh yeah K-ON I'm watching it i know Graduations are sad in Animes.:'( Yeah I'm Planning to watch it.;D I might cry in it too.D,: Ohh...
  13. T

PokeWalker?:/

Hmm lol Do you still have your PokeWalker???I't seems like lots of People break them or lose them!0_0 Well I still have my PokeWalker but my dog bitt it so it kinda does not work...T__T My cousin he Forgot and Washed it!!!0_0 XD Well the question is do you still have it or no???Or is it broken...
  14. T

McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon to te

Re: McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon t Hahah lol soo true if it is not me it is the other Person!XD Oh my collection now has a Reshiram and Pikachu Toys!!! (^∇^)Oh and a Munna and Audino Card!!!I might get them all!:P
  15. T

Hahaha lol!!!I think so too!!!XDWell there goes my plan for Anime Expo...:/ Oh also yeah lol i saw that Hatsune Miku Toyota Commercial on YouTube!XD I don't know why but made me laugh out loud!!!XDVery Convincing though!:/
  16. T

Really??? Really???Yeah i am planning to see it now might make me sad for a week though...:( I heard that Clannad is sad see it everywhere too!Ugg it's bothering me will watch it.;P
  17. T

(I am going to make it Anime and Mangas now since some mangas don't become animes....) What was the saddest Anime(s)/Manga(s) You watched,or read???Does not have to be the whole Anime or Manga could be a part,page,episode,chapter.:( For me it is: Full Moon Wo Sagashite Puella Magi Madoka...
  18. T

They are sold out!!!D: Awww this might be the only time i can see her...Now i am more depressed...:,(
  19. T

OMG!!!!Really i love her!!!!I Soooo Really want to go now!!!:DHatsune Miku is my favorite Vocaloid too!!!!XDXDXDXD
  20. T

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Was gonna be CardCaptor Sakura The second Movie but i recently finished this sad Anime called Full Moon Wo Sagashite (Searching For A Full Moon)It's happy but later it gets serious and sad....Plus it is the first Anime that made me Cry...:'(
Back
Top Bottom