Search results for query: *

1. C

Pokemon Adventure Squad Sign-ups

This game was somewhat popular in Serebii, so I thought I'd give it a try on here. This is TOTALLY an RP. Summary: You brave, young warriors will attempt to climb dangerous mountains, swim in shark-infested seas, or worse, play dance-dance revolution. The world of pokemon has not always...
  2. C

AgainstShippers

Yes, I am creating a thread for those who are AgainstShippers! This is the coupling of Paul, Ash's main rival of the DP series, and Zoey, Dawn's main rival so far. Is anyone else here an AgainstShipper? Or am I the only one around? *hopes there are others* Anyways, another question is...
  3. C

Pokemon: Next Generation Dimension Version *Sign Ups*

Rating: PG-14 General Plot: Team Rocket has been a small threat for some time. They were always beaten in the previous generation, despite their powers. After Giovanni, in the past universes, was defeated by Ash Ketchum, Team Rocket in every universe disbanded. Team Rocket reformed three...
  4. C

Pokemon Adventure Squad

This game was somewhat popular in Serebii, so I thought I'd give it a try on here. This is NOT an RP. Summary: The game is set to an elimination standard. You brave, young warriors will attempt to climb dangerous mountains, swim in shark-infested seas, or worse, play dance-dance revolution, to...
  5. C

Salutations

Hello my name is CyberBlastoise...*looks to the left* well I guess that's a bit obvious. Anyways, I'm a shipper and gamer. My top ship is definitely AgainstShipping (Paul x Zoey). That's all I really can think of.....
Back
Top Bottom