Search results for query: *

• Users: DRWS!
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Debonair and Rather Wonderful Shop: DRWS

The Beginning Hello there. I'm Don'tRunWithScizor!, or Conor. You might know me from lurking around the Rate-My-Team forum and being one of the small number of battlers on Bulbagarden. Or you might not. Either way, you are in my shop, and this means you're going to know who I am by the time...
  2. D

Heart Gold & Soul Silver Movest Alterations

K guys, yell at me if this isn't allowed (: Level-up move changes: Egg-move additions: Move tutors: Competitively interesting sets: UNCOMFIRMED: Defog clears the opponent's field of Light Screen, Reflect, Safeguard and hazard entry moves. But only their side. If they're revamping...
  3. D

Ghosts 'n' Stuff.

Nah man, this isn't a Ghost monotype team, I just couldn't think of a name (: (I was trying to think of a name that combined all the Pokemon, then saw Rotom, and remembered this song, which sums up this team quite well) ;D Meet the guys! Mamoswine@Focus Sash Snow Cloak Jolly 252 Attack...
  4. D

New Social Group - Matchbox Fan Club

Don'tRunWithScizor! has created a new social group called "Matchbox Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  5. D

New Social Group - The Pokémon Ladder

Don'tRunWithScizor! has created a new social group called "The Pokémon Ladder", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  6. D

Base Set Nidoking deck?

Hey, I have a question about the TCG, but it's quite open ended D: Basically, I'm a huge nostalgia fag, and me and a friend recently decided to play a short battle with his old cards. This quickly turned into hours, haha. Anyway, my favourite card was always that Base Set Nidoking, so my...
  7. D

Pokémon Ladder

To join and play, you will need: Rules & Regulations Alongside the necessities, there are also certain rules that the Ladder tolerates. They are as follows: ::The Evasion and Accuracy Clause. ::The Sleep Clause. ::The OHKO Clause. ::The Species Clause. ::The Uber Clause. ::Prizes...
  8. D

A Team I've Been Using..

I've been using this team on Shoddy for a while, some days it seems perfect, others it's a little ..meh. Help and pointers would be appreciated (: Smeargle @ Focus Sash Jolly 252 Atk//252Spe//4Def -Baton Pass -Spore -Swords Dance -Taunt Scizor @ Life Orb, Technician Adamant...
Back
Top Bottom