Search results for query: *

• Users: 1337R34P3R
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 1

COMPLETE: Aftermath (One Shot)

Author's Note: This is a quick one-shot about my OC in the RP (heezy). All C + C is relished, and flames are fun, too. ========================= Eterna Forest was quiet. Flocks of Murkrow were sleeping in the trees, Buneary nibbled on the vegetation of the forest floor, and the myriads of...
  2. 1

BMGf Movesets?

Pretty self explanatory, actually. think up a competitive nature, EVs, and Moveset for the user above you. for the movesets, you must use at least 3 in-game moves, then can make one up for the final slot. Ex: 1337R34P3R Lax Natured EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def Moves - Slack Off - Rest -...
  3. 1

My Current Shoddy Team

Here's my current shoddy team: Mamoswine @ Focus Sash Adamant EVs: 252 atk, 252 spd Moves: - Earthquake - Ice Shard - Stealth Rock - Protect Salamence @ Life Orb Rash EVs: 80 atk, 252 Sp. Atk, 176 Spd Moves: - Draco Meteor - Fire Blast - Brick Break - Crunch...
  4. 1

New Social Group - The Zephy Changes Fanclub

1337R34P3R has created a new social group called "The Zephy Changes Fanclub", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  5. 1

History In the Making - My fanfic

Prologue: The Breeder He came into floaroma town from the north. a tall wraith of a man, he was dressed in midnight blue from head to toe, with the exception of gold trimming on his trench coat. this kind of getup would normally lead people to believe that this man was hiding something, that he...
  6. 1

MACRO THREAD!

post any funny pictures you may have here (demotivators are always a plus)
  7. 1

New Social Group - Red Vs. Blue

1337R34P3R has created a new social group called "Red Vs. Blue", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  8. 1

Scars!

both physical and mental, let's hear about 'em! well, maybe not the mental scarring... As for me, i've got one on my mouth involving a disagreement and a golf club, one on my right palm from when i hit a kid in elementary school, and one below my left arm from shingles (disease, not the...
  9. 1

What color are your eyes, Pokémon fans?

um, yeah, kinda self-explanatory.
  10. 1

Defiant North Korea fires rockets, blames U.S.

Originally posted here discuss.
  11. 1

New Social Group - the "I hate 1337R34P3R" fanclub

1337R34P3R has created a new social group called "the "I hate 1337R34P3R" fanclub", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  12. 1

HELP ME

hi. i recently had to disable my microphone in order to listen in on a skype call. one of my friends invited me to listen in on a podcast he was helping create, but on the condition that i wouldn't disturb anyone. i obliged, and disabled my mic. after the call was finished, i went back to...
  13. 1

my VERY bare-bones team

i've got a list of pokemon i want on my team, but that's about it. i don't have an idea for movesets, or IVs, or items, or natures, so i guess that's where you guys come in. i'm never sure which moveset to pick on smogon... my team (basic) is Mamoswine salamence Togekiss Rhyperior...
  14. 1

Ice Team

I'm building an all ice team, and i was hoping i could get some suggestions. so far the slots are abomasnow froslass glaceon glalie lapras mamoswine i might sub out glalie for walrein, but that's about it. does anyone have any ideas?
  15. 1

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness ROM

i hope this is in the right section... anyway, could someone give me a link to a website where i can get a Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness ROM? I already have the Dolphin GC emulator, so i just need the rom address. any feedback would be appreciated...
  16. 1

HELLO

CAPS LOCK KEY STILL BROKEN. IN ANY CASE, I'M 1337R34P3R, ALSO KNOWN BY MANY AS THE IMAGINATIVE NICKNAMES OF LEET, LEETSPEAK, AND 1337. SO...HI, AND WHATNOT...
Back
Top Bottom