Search results for query: *

1. Insanish Danish

What video games are you playing now?

I decided that I could handle playing more than one story-based game at a time as long as I stick to one game on the PS5 and Switch each, so while I'm still crawling through Dual Destinies I started on the first Kingdom Hearts game. I think I despise the camera and controls more than I could...
  2. Insanish Danish

Recent Gaming Purchases

I recently bought Persona 3 Reload and Unicorn Overlord. Not that I'm ready to play either of them yet haha...but at least now I actually have them. I've been fruitlessly trying to find a physical copy of FF7 Remake (my sister got me Rebirth for my birthday <3) but it seems like they just...
  3. Insanish Danish

Anime What's something you dislike about your favorite anime?

I adore Fruits Basket with all my heart and think it's nearly perfect but the Katsuya/Kyoko and Kureno/Arisa relationships are.........bad
  4. Insanish Danish

I've never really had a main in Smash (aside from Smash 64, where I almost always played as Kirby as a kid). Like sure there are certain characters I have more fun playing as than others, but for me part of the fun of this series is having such a large variety characters to use (especially in...
  5. Insanish Danish

Do you remember your first post here?

Pretty sure it was an introductory thread, but I also joined 15 years ago and so it's hard to say. It's possible I made some posts before I decided to make that thread.
  6. Insanish Danish

How do you like your potatoes?

I like fries and not much else...I guess chips and tater tots are good too. I have a lot of texture issues and potatoes are one of the foods that set them off the most. I only like mashed potatoes if they're incredibly smooth; I will literally feel nauseated if there's even a hint of chunks in...
  7. Insanish Danish

Mature Shin megami tensei/persona thread

(I love Haru so much.....precious daughter) I haven't played any SMT games (yet) but Persona 5 Royal/Persona 3 Portable (read: FeMC route) my beloveds...I also finally got a PS5 so I'm very excited to play Reload soon :3 I've also played Persona 4 Golden and while I don't have the same...
  8. Insanish Danish

Romance in the Fire Emblem World!

Sylvix mention!! I have to make an actual organized list of my FE ships at some point because as with everything I have......a lot.......but goddd I am so unwell about Sylvain/Felix they've had me in a chokehold since August 2019. Their entire dynamic makes me weak and their supports and Azure...
  9. Insanish Danish

Recent Gaming Purchases

I still haven't bought a PS5 but now that I officially want more games for it than just P3Reload it is going to happen!! Probably within the next month. But in the meantime I've been thinking of even more games I can get to justify the purchase and so I was thinking...what are some games that...
  10. Insanish Danish

Hello fellow Monstrous Turnabout hater!! This is genuinely the first time I've seen someone else say they hate this case aside from my partner and myself so I feel very vindicated lol It's so frustrating because I feel like given the subject matter it could have been really fun and cool but...
  11. Insanish Danish

Yay for Ghost Trick love <3 I'm very slowly making my way through the Apollo Justice Trilogy on the Switch. I'm currently on case 2 of Dual Destinies which is my least favorite case in the entire series so I really need to force myself through it lol
  12. Insanish Danish

Anime Do you remember the first anime you watched?

I always figured it was Pokemon, but now that I think about it I'm pretty sure it was Superbook. I remember seeing a couple of episodes when I was little and I'm 99% sure that was before I watched Pokemon.
  13. Insanish Danish

Alternative Ship Names Archive and Discussion

AAML (and the like) is such a nostalgic term! I remember so many of the shipping fics I read back in the day being labeled as such - AAML for Pokeshipping, DAML for Contestshipping and so forth. The "RN" names had fallen out of fashion by this point, I think, and from what I remember most of the...
  14. Insanish Danish

Julia's Reviews on Various Media

I have such a complicated relationship with Fates. On the one hand there is just so much wrong with it (as evidenced in this review) and I would have a really hard time recommending it to anybody. And yet somehow I still manage to enjoy it anyway. It's not a good game, but for some reason I just...
  15. Insanish Danish

Final Fantasy discussion thread (all games)

God I'm still so new to this series but the FF7 cast has already cemented itself as one of my favorite casts of characters in all of fiction. The entire party (+ Zack ofc) is just so damn good and I adore every single one of them and I haven't even gotten around to playing Remake or Rebirth yet...
  16. Insanish Danish

Anime & Manga General Discussion

It definitely sounds Disney sitcom-esque - which on its own isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I never would have guessed this was a Pokemon opening if I didn't already know. Not the worst thing I've ever heard in my life, but eh.
  17. Insanish Danish

Claims The OFFICIAL Claim A Video Game Character (Non-Pokémon) Thread

Chrom (Fire Emblem Awakening) - @Insanish Danish - 27/02/24 Felix Hugo Fraldarius (Fire Emblem Three Houses) - @Insanish Danish - 27/02/24 Zack Fair (Final Fantasy 7) - @Insanish Danish - 27/02/24 I love way too many characters, having to choose just three is hell ;___;
  18. Insanish Danish

Nintendo Directs Thread

I was just hoping for Hi-Fi Rush but hey at least now I have yet another reason to buy a PS5 soon lol...... Unicorn Overlord is looking pretty good; seeing as I loved 13 Sentinels another Vanillaware game should be right up my alley. God the amount of games I want/need to play just keeps...
  19. Insanish Danish

Shippers' Paradise General Chat Thread

lol you're all way braver than I am, I just straight up never post my writing anywhere because the idea of other people actually reading the stuff I come up with is terrifying to me asjdksfjldfdk
  20. Insanish Danish

Ships you dislike

Egoshipping is very much a fanworks type of ship for me - I've read some great Egoshipping fics in the past, and seen some pretty cute fanart. But canon wise it does absolutely nothing for me.
Back
Top Bottom