Search results for query: *

1. Insanish Danish

Notice Welcome to our new Shippers' Paradise mod!

I'm very happy to announce that Likeitornot.; has been hired to mod Shippers' Paradise! She's one of the most levelheaded and civilized members of this section and I was very happy to see that she had applied for the position. Needless to say, she got it and is now a mod here! Congratulations!
  2. Insanish Danish

Notice Say hello to two new shipping mods!

Being the head of a section is hard work, and I always appreciate whatever help I can get. Aestivate; and Highway Unicorn; two mods who have always done a great job modding their own sections, have expressed interest in helping out modding Shippers' Paradise. So...here they are! Aestivate...
  3. Insanish Danish

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

This thread is for casual conversation! Conversation can flow freely, but all the regular forum rules apply. Make sure your posts aren't random and that there's some thought put into them. And make sure to play nice and actually participate in discussion. Other notes: = Random conversations...
  4. Insanish Danish

My sister is a tyrant

Ponies, are you not sick and tired of having to live with the tyranny of your leader, Princess Celestia? Are you not tired of having to bend to her every whim lest she banish you to the moon, much like she did for me? Fear not, little ponies, for the time to overthrow your leader has arrived!
  5. Insanish Danish

You foals.

Little ponies, the time has come. You were blissfully unaware of the signs that predicted Discord and I would return, and now you must pay. For Discord and I are back, and we shall bring about eternal night and chaos. To try and stop us would be futile. Calling on Princess Celestia for help...
  6. Insanish Danish

So I decided to FINALLY join this place.

I first discovered this forum late 2007-early 2008ish. And I could never decide whether I should join or not. So today I finally decided I should. So here I am. I'm Dana, as you can probably gather from my username. And, um...yeah. That's pretty much it. :]
Back
Top Bottom