• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Iron Man: Armored Adventures

Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Best theme song ever. Its not that great. I just...
  2. C

Giovanni = Mafia or Yakuza, or both?

Lol... They're both the same thing. Team Rocket which isn't really either and is more like, I dunno, McDonald's.
  3. C

5th Gen Starter ideas

However the main thing that youre missing here is the fact that if it is given rock that makes it the complete reverse of a Grass Pokemon Starter. Allowing its final Evolution to be super effective agianst what it's supposed to be weak against. Thats why I suggested steel, however the 4x...
  4. C

How should we deal with the GTS's problems?

Protip: Dont search, offer. Most likely to get what youre looking for if you offer a fair trade. Toss any hacked Pokemon and retry. However I dont see stupid offers as the main problem plaguing the gts, its the uncertainty of receiving a hacked or cloned Pokemon instead. However the chance of...
  5. C

5th Gen Starter ideas

A devil or doombringer? O: They should make ones based on a Yeti, Nessy and possibly a Chupacabra? Iunno, maybe some actual legendaries based off real legends/myths might work. People have said Fire Tigers. Im on board with that idea. Id Like to see a Grass/Steel type...something that will...
  6. C

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Cheers, thanks for the replies.
  7. C

What video games are you playing now?

I was playing Earthworm Jim on the 64 today. Hilariously fustrating fun.
  8. C

Do you find it hard to play the old games?

The graphics in Ruby/Sapphire make it a real chore to play them. R/B and G/S had an excuse and their graphics looked awesome. So I dont know why the R/S sprites are so disgusting.
  9. C

What are Your Favourite & Least Moves?

Can't stand Water Pulse, it always confuses me and so many pokemon learn it...including Blissey. I love Fly though. That move is baller.
  10. C

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h I named my Mismagius, Misty. You know like Mis(ty)magius or Misty Ghost. I thought it was witty.
  11. C

What level Is your pokemon on pokeon games

The ones I carry around with me most are a Level 100 Staraptor, Infernape, Absol, Linoone. Level 81 Linoone (staying 81) and a Level 77 Banette thats in training still. Ive raised and EV'd like 8 other's though to like Level 50.
  12. C

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Honestly this is just a simple/stupid question, I just want to see what a couple of peoples opinions on it would be. If you disregard the flinch bonus of waterfall. Which move would do more damage or be...
  13. C

Favorite 4 moves for your favorite pokemon

Mankey: -Surf -Fling -Yawn -Close Combat heh heh heh.
  14. C

Pokemon in your area

Kangaskhan, Ekans/Sevipers, Mareep, Starly and Staravia. Central Australia, nothing but Kangaroos, Snakes, Sheep and Birds.
  15. C

Weirdest thing anyone has experienced in a pokemon game

When I was playing Red I often saw a man on the roof of Cinnabar Gym.
  16. C

What is your use for Pokeballs?

I use nothing else but pokeballs (I currently have like ~300 in bag atm). Catching Darkrai with a catchrate of about 1.5% with paralysis and 1hp, only goes up to like 3% with an Ultraball. Id prefer the little extra time to see all the legendaries I catch come out of Pokeballs.
  17. C

Most mysterious pokemon traits/personalities

Thought of this when I read this.
  18. C

Graphical File Formats

I dont really know the others. I think theyre there for the sake of being there if needed. I've used TIFF for 3D rendering in DirectX but thats about it.
  19. C

Graphical File Formats

.bmp is horrible. There is no reason to have photoshops to be .bmp at all. .png is lossless and has better compression then .bmp. There isnt a difference, except for the fact that .png has better compression and is able to support alpha channels/transparency. Remember, bigger memory size !=...
  20. C

What Button Do You Press?

Since gen1, Ive always pressed down B, There was a rumor back then that if you pressed it as soon as the ball clicked/closed it had 100% catch rate. I tried it and it worked twice in a row. Done it ever since, Its a habit that I involuntarily do now.
Back
Top Bottom