Search results for query: *

1. I

Is Cooltrainer Vito Back?

They could end up naming him Vito in the English version and then we could all pretend it was an awesome reference to earlier games, but most likely they will call him some random name, like Joey, and make him brag about his top percentage Shiftry or something.
  2. I

We can has Pokemon MMO?

I had to put up with basically the same thing. My dad had to set up an WEP network separate from our normal WPA2 network. Luckily the 3DS and Black/WHite support WPA2, but not everyone has a 3DS. A MMO on the (3)DS will never happen, though. Wii (U): Not seeing it either. PC: Nintendo...
  3. I

Create your own gym layout

Type: Bug Trainers and their Pokémon are separated by a thick, soundproof glass wall. Beyond this wall lies the dojo, where the Pokémon must fight in a room covered in spiderwebs, beehives and the like. Because trainers can't give commands, this challenge is all about trust in your Pokémon...
  4. I

Contest Garbodor Vs Muk

I always liked Muk, but honestly, like most Gen I Pokémon it's design got quite boring after a while. And while Ash's Muk is kinda awesome, Muk as a species is rather forgettable. I know Garbodor isn't popular and I know it's not going to win a beauty contest, but it's not supposed to be a...
  5. I

What do you want in Gen 6?

Just came up with this: There are two regions. In the first version of the game, you start in region A. In the second version, you start in region B. May be hard to work the same story into it. But it makes it more worthwile to buy both versions. Let's say Gold and Silver used this system...
  6. I

Which of these Single Non Evolution Pokémon Should be left alone

Dunsparce, because it's a great Pokémon already. I mean, with flinch and paralysed you barely have chance to attack when you're up against a Dunsparce.
  7. I

Japanese Worlds qualifiers canceled: Earthquake aftermath continues disruption

I haven't followed the news as well as I would've liked, but I believe the situation in Japan is far from okay. You may think it's weird to cancel all these things, but currently Japan isn't doing so great. The earthquake and tsunami were terrible, yet a total meltdown of the Fukushima power...
  8. I

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion Yeah, it's Fang. I'd call my Reshiram 'Ran' and Zekrom 'Shao'. If only one of those is catchable (aka Reshiram in Black), I'd call him just 'Ran Shao'. Be damned Avatar inspired nicknames, you are too awesome. MachokeLover: I believe the sounds are different. It's...
  9. I

What's up with the Sinnoh/Johto Battle Frontier?

In my mind, when two games contradict, the newer is right and the other isn't. So this frontier is in Johto, not Sinnoh. Anyway, Scott did it. Scott is the only Themepark Manager guy we ever met, so he probably runs all of the Themeparks (Battle Frontiers) in PokéLand.
  10. I

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion Many people complained the third and fourth gen Pokémon looked to strong and tough. Now it's the other way around and people still complain. It's just human nature to complain, I guess. I don't mind either way. Most cute Pokémon end up evolving anyway.
  11. I

Pokémon Musical

Yeah, gen 11 was the best. After gen 13, the games just become worse and worse. Gen 17 was the worst, though. On a more serious note, this sounds like a Super Contest repeat. And exactly the part I hated the most. The dressing and dancing part was what made the Super Contests lame. The old...
  12. I

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion Honestly, I find the Minezumi evolution a bit lacking. I expected something more like this; The other new guys are okay, I guess. But Miruhoggu is a bit of a miss, to be honest.
  13. I

Which generation had the best pokemon?

I love all generations. But I guess I like gen II and IV the best. I voted for IV. Their are only a few designs I don't really like. Each generation has something different and new, that's what I like about Pokémon.
  14. I

Global trainer rankings in Pokemon

I don't like this. I'd imagine the top ten would exist of smogon members with huge ego's. It'll all fun out of the game. Not liking it at all.
  15. I

Miss Mime & second Bronzor evolution??

The only resemblance between the Mime's and the new gothic Pokémon is that they both are humanoid. I'm surprised no-one suggested it's a female counterpart to every humanoid Pokémon yet. And then there is the sarcophagus Pokémon. Why on earth would a mirror evolve into an Egyptian coffin...
  16. I

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: 8 New Pokemon Aired on "Oha Suta" Me too. I like all gen 1, gen 2, gen 3 and gen 4 Pokémon. There are some I like more than others, and some I dislike more than others, but I don't hate any Pokémon. I like what I've seen of gen V so far. The only new Pokémon that dissapointed me was the...
  17. I

pokemon with no evolution or prevolution

Dunsparce, for sure! It's one of the best Pokémon ever made.
  18. I

On the Origin of Species: Poochyena and Mightyena: Investigating the inspirations beh

Re: On the Origin of Species: Poochyena and Mightyena: Investigating the inspirations I always learn new things from these articles. I love them!
  19. I

Isshu

Evil Figment: I'm not against Isshu being based on New York City, but I'm just not jumping to conclusions because of two rivers. Let's face it, Isshu is basicly an island in between two rivers and two landmasses. Could be anything. Of course, there are (some/many) signs pointing to NYC, but...
  20. I

Isshu

Well, we can't see the whole thing because of the clouds and text, but don't think there is anymore of Isshu outside the borders of the image. So yeah, an inbetween answer. If not for the clouds and text, we could see the whole region. Evil Figment: Isshu still looks like any island in...
Back
Top Bottom