Search results for query: *

1. A

'Pokémon the Series: XY' to start Jan. 18: Mewtwo Strikes Back digitally remastered,

Re: 'Pokémon the Series: XY' to start Jan. 18: Mewtwo Strikes Back digitally remaster Man am I looking forward to this, if I can handle the wait this long I can wait a little longer I guessXD
  2. A

Preview XY017 - Froakie VS Frogadier! Ninja Battle!!

Re: XY0?? - Froakie VS Frogadier I look forward to seeing how he learns his new attack, looks pretty cool from the trailer. Don't know about this guy being an actual big time rival for Ash, an easy win at best for him. I like the return of competitive Ash, always fun to see :D
  3. A

Preview XY0??: Diantha, Gardevoir and Mega Evolution

Think this is one of the few up coming episodes I'm looking forward to, hope she plays a big part this series some way or another :D I hope Ash battles her.
  4. A

Preview XY019: Madame X's Plot! The Scary Calamanero!!

Re: XY??: Conrtolled/Possessed Pikachu Yes, one tradition Pokemon writers don't seem to want to break, Ash saving Pikachu through the power of friendship, that and Ash cross dressing episodesXD Though, I do admit I like these type cuz it shows how close they are and how far Ash is willing to...
  5. A

Review XY011: Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!!

It was an ok episode, I'm glad both James and Jessie have a Pokemon from this region not just Jessie like what happened in the BW series, hurray for the X and Y writers for fixing those mistakes. Favorite part of the episode, Ash's heroic rescue at the end, gotta say he's been pretty bad ass...
  6. A

Preview XY017 - Froakie VS Frogadier! Ninja Battle!!

Re: XY0?? - Froakie VS Frogadier Looking forward to this one out of the up coming episodes :D
  7. A

Preview XY018 - Wake Up Snorlax! Battle in Parfum Palace!!

Re: XY0?? - Snorlax Think Ash's Snorlax will be in this one? NA! Too early right, hope Ash talks about it though :)
  8. A

Review XY010: Harimaron VS Mega Mega Nyarth!!

This was a good episode, I love it when they mock Team Rocket's motto and ignore it, my favorite moments of the episode :D
  9. A

What made DP so good?

It was my favorite due to.. - Ash / Paul's rivalry, every thing about it from the battles to the tension, just was the most exciting parts of the series in my opinion. - Ash / Dawn's friendship, felt they had good chemistry romance or not, you saw how close they were as the series went...
  10. A

XY009: Capture Lumiose Gym! Clemont's Secret!

Animation looks really good, episodes animation and movements kind of remind of one of the Pokemon films. Think they'll pull a movie three on this one? Has every one work together to defeat this thing?
  11. A

Preview XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Kindergarten!!

Re: XY - ??? - Ninfia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Park She could be both Ash's and Serena's rival, for different reasons of courseXD I never would have thought of this tough guy to be the one to fall first, heck I thought they'd wait for another season later before they even do an...
  12. A

Could Burgundy appear?

No way, writers didn't respect her even when the series was going, they probably forgot about her now.
  13. A

Review XY008: Pokémon Trimmer and Trimmien!

It was ok, loving Ash using that brain of his, so far the writers are doing job of balancing out his comical side with his serious tatics side. Every one in this group has been great, Bonnie continues to be adorable, FYI I seriously love how this group admires Ash, doesn't make fun of him or any...
  14. A

XY008: Pokémon Trimmer and Torimian!

To me it looks creepy, ooh back to the old ways of Team Rocket, that should lead to some funny moments at least. I love the Pokemon being introduced here, cute :)
  15. A

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread I think they are doing a good job with this pairing, seriously every little moment they've had adorable. Last weeks episode was some thing else. I hope we get jealousy from both sides in future episodes, those are always funXD
  16. A

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread I think I've found my new favorite pairing, did any one see the scenes they had together? Gah! Hurry up Thursday already!
  17. A

XY007: Leave it to Serena!? The Charging Sihorn Race

I'm really looking forward to this episode, the adorable ness and my love for the Ash x Serena pairing explodes more each episode, never thought I'd be a shipper again :)
  18. A

Review XY006: Decisive Battle on the Ice! Pikachu VS Viviyon!!

Once again, really loved the episode. I didn't think I'd love a series more than AG but I think X and Y anime almost tops it. I'm really loving all the characters and interactions they have together :) I think FYI Alexa had just become an Ash x Serena shipper HA Can't wait till more join in...
  19. A

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Than say writers, people like myself could take it the wrong way. You have no idea how many rude Pokeshippers I've come across. Yes, if they don't let any one stay beyound that series than yes, you could say he could up with just about any one. Fun fact, even people who haven't ever shipped...
  20. A

Ash and Serena's Relationship

There's a shipping thread for this, yah in my opinion sounds more and more possible and than other pairings at this moment and this is coming from along time Pearlshipper, heck we are even getting tons of advertisement for this, posters promos info on the her character. Guess will see how things...
Back
Top Bottom