Search results for query: *

1. Isaac Gravity

GEN VI: LF- Egg transfer help

Hello, I'm in need of a middleman to help me trade over eight, yes, eight eggs from my copy of Omega Ruby (Trainer name: Hiromi) to my copy of Alpha Sapphire (Trainer name: Merry). As a thank you for your help, you (by your choice) are free to to take exactly eight of the extra bred 5IV monsters...
  2. Isaac Gravity

GEN VI: LF 4-6 IV Ditto (Second try)

Well, since the previous guy never responded back to me I guess I go ahead and start a new thread. Basically, I'm looking for a Ditto with 4-6 IVs. I got a bunch of legends (sans Diancie) that I'm willing to part with so... er... Thanks for reading and I hope I can get some help. EDIT: Oh...
  3. Isaac Gravity

GEN VI: LF 4-6 IV Ditto

A strange request and one that's sure to have a steep asking price but being willing to fight at my possible best is worth it I hope. In any case, I'm looking for a Ditto with 4-6 stats with 31 IVs. So long as it doesn't mess with my save file it's origins are of little concern. I suppose...
  4. Isaac Gravity

Strange Request but in need of TM 77

Though not the biggest fan of Gen IV's take on Contests, the final round is still pretty addictive. However, for both of my Pokemon to compete and win it all at Master Rank due to structure changes they'll both need TM 77 (Psych Up) to get the ball rolling. So if anyone has the TM and is just...
  5. Isaac Gravity

Evolution Trade & Tradebacks needed. (Complete)

Hello, I'm in need of assistance of evolving the following eight Trade evolution-based Pokemon: - Seadra - Onix - Electabuzz - Poliwhirl - Rhydon - Machoke - Magmar - Porygon (this guy might require two separate trade sessions) I'll be grateful for the help but if you have any...
  6. Isaac Gravity

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

A discussion in the BW2 thread concerning the starters and players stances with them had me curious enough to actually want to find out: Within these past five generations have you ever ditched your starter for someone else? What was your reasons? How was the experience? Is there a reason why...
  7. Isaac Gravity

WANTED: Rufflet, Archen and Blitzle (White)

Yes, hello. As the title says I'm trying to obtain a Rufflet, Archen and White version Blitzle for personal, 'dex & quest reasons. As much as I'd love to leave it as an offer primarily based off tit for tat... Through my GTS/Negotiations browsing I did manage to get a hold of the other Gen V...
Back
Top Bottom