Search results for query: *

1. G

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Next Issue: June 2010) Sorry, probably should've quoted it, but when I made that message I was answering Pokefan38 about the midnight thing suggested. Though I'm for the idea since I stay up till 5am or so, lol.
  2. G

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Next Issue: June 2010) I doubt Gamefreak/Nintendo would want to promote kids staying up late. Y'know, since kids are the main demographic.
  3. G

Browsing the internet is funny.

I agree it has exceeded my expectiations. It's very hard to understand why people would dismiss the game from a couple things not happening the way they wanted it to. I personally think it's an amazing game. And, personally, I think it's THE best. Sure, I'd like some more trainers to...
  4. G

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Ahhh, I see. Thanks again! :P
  5. G

I am playing Soul Silver. I was granted access to this area by the monk that was guarding the way, so I thought everything would be all fine and dandy.
  6. G

So... about Lugia again... how do I get it to appear? I'm in the room it should be in.
  7. G

Oh, only? Okay then, thanks. It's been so long since I actually looked for Lugia in G/S/C.
  8. G

So, which island leads to the best route to Lugia?
  9. G

Anyone thinking HGSS is hinting to no 3rd gen remake?

I believe the DSi has 4 times the RAM and and the CPU is twice as good, or something along those lines.
  10. G

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

Finally, new art for Falkner, Whitney and Morty.
  11. G

Is it the one where your name is mentioned twice? If it is, I think its Professor Elm, I think, or Mom, since it's the first number on the phone list. I got the message a lot for a while, but not much anymore... Also, where do I get Rock Smash?
  12. G

Pokémon HG/SS Limited Edition DSi?

Doesn't the game usually have to be out for a little while before they actually come out with one of those? I mean, the games did just come out a couple days ago.
  13. G

Heart Gold Soul Silver Sprite and Screenshots

The Name Rater is in a tent like that in Goldenrod City. It may be another one, or some other Pokemon editing person.
  14. G

lol. Whoops, sorry. Didn't pay attention to what thread I was in. I meant to be in the questions thread.
  15. G

Which gym badge enables you to use which HM?
  16. G

You really shouldn't judge things by the English names. It is common for facts to change due to it being possibly lost in translation or translators not knowing references, like the one female trainer on Route 224 that has the Metagross that is based off of a female trainer in the 7th movie...
  17. G

Those are haunting eyes....
  18. G

I'm sure they wouldn't, after we've been getting gender specific colors for a couple generations. But, just thought I'd add something to the discussion, lol.
  19. G

@Ryuu: I remembered people being disappointed when we thought it was a blue theme for boys and pink for girls again. So, just thought I'd mention it.
  20. G

Has anyone even mentioned that you can change the Pokégear's theme to one of 6? Now it's not a certain color for a certain gender. Don't know if the 6 themes are different between genders (I doubt it).
Back
Top Bottom