Search results for query: *

• Users: Kaeus
  • Order by date
  1. K

Pokémon Crystal Itemfinder

Today I decided to ressurect my crystal and look for items with the itemfinder that I had not found yet. But there is a item in the Vermilion dock that I can't find. The itemfinder sounds but I can't find the right place. The item I'm talking about is a Iron. Can anyone help me to find the...
  2. K

What Game were you most excited about recieving?

Re: I just recieved my copy of Silver! Congrats! Crystal, the first and that I most have played. I still have it and play occasionally. Despite I having Gen I and Gen III games, I think crystal is the best.
  3. K

Gold/Silver/Crystal batteries

Only my Crystal still working, 'cause I replaced the battery few months ago. All my Gen I and Gold/Silver games are dead now =/ Ah, of course, my Gen III are all working fine.
  4. K

Lilycove - A little doubt...

I didn't know that O_o, the rumor of the 100 launches, yes, but about the white rock being Jirachi, no. Who knows if I use a blue flute it doesn't awake. xD
  5. K

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? Mine was Red, and since I hadn't friends to trade with, I bought Blue and Yellow too =P But they're broken now =/ Now I have Leaf Green and Emerald.
  6. K

Something about Lilycove Dept. Store Lottery

I think you have to match the last 2, 3, 4 and 5 numbers of any Pokémon. Not Randomly.
  7. K

Lilycove - A little doubt...

So... What's that stone in the eastern corner of the city? Does anyone know wich is the purpose of this? Here's what i'm talking about:
Back
Top Bottom