Search results for query: *

• Users: Jaxon
  • Order by date
  1. J

Hidden Ability Pokemon (Some Kalos)

Re: Hidden Ability Kalos Pokemon Would you trade me a bulletproof chespin for a Magic Bounce Xatu? I also have Pyroars, Vivillons, Phantumps, and Hawluchas in my friend safari, just give me a while to catch them EDIT: (in my friend safari from other people, mine has luxio and stunfisk) Also...
  2. J

GEN VI: WANTED: Hidden Ability Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught

Looking for a Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught with the Bulletproof ability. Willing to trade a protean Frogadier, Magic Bounce Xatu or any X exclusive pokemon.
  3. J

Porygon Evolution Tradeback

TYVM! Just need a porygon2 See you there Seems we keep getting DC'd... Thank you kindly Milotic7 We're done! :3
  4. J

Porygon Evolution Tradeback

Could somebody help me evolve my Porygon? My FC is 2580 7009 0105 Please and Thank you!
  5. J

NEED The Following (updated)

Hey Born, not to rush you but how are the Staravia and 'karp going?
  6. J

Ok then just PM me when you're ready :)
  7. J

Thanks Jolly Staravia with Double edge and Jolly Magikarp plox
  8. J

If you've got a male one that'd be cool too, if it has leech seed If not I'll give you roselia for that staravia and NidoranF for the Magikarp :)
  9. J

Do you have a DW tangela? I've got a Timid Roselia w/ Leaf Storm and Sleep Powder and PKRS and also a female DW NidoranF
  10. J

A Gen 5 OU team

but why wouldnt conkeldurr stay in on spiritomb? Its not like hes afraid of WoW, since most ppl give him guts and he can beat him down w/ payback or stone edge. That being said, spiritomb needs to take durr down ASAP. Preying on his weak SpDef wud let him do that, right? Still, youre right about...
  11. J

A Gen 5 OU team

Try Choice Specs with Psychic, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Trick and modest on Spiritomb. Psychic can beat down on those fighting types and tricking a band on conkeldurr would be pretty bitter-sweet.
  12. J

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Hey guys, what exactly does cloud nine do? Does it get rid of weather or just, like get rid of the 50% boosts/ drops/ damage per turn?
  13. J

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Is there a way to reduce EVs in GenV? Can I get those EV down berries from someone?
  14. J

Jaxon's GenV

I've tried substitute on Gengar but with all the Fighting-types running around I'd rather have Psychic and as for will-o-wisp I'd rather not risk Gutsing-up Conkeldurr
  15. J

Rain From The Heavens!!

OK you've go a lot of offensive rain pokemon here, but how about a defensive one, like Ludicolo? Ludicolo Rain Dish Leftovers Bold/Calm -Leech Seed -Substitute -Surf/Ice Beam -Giga Drain/Rain Dance Also, what's poliwrath's ability? If you can't decide I'd go with Water Absorb since...
  16. J

Jaxon's GenV

Thanks for the reply! Donphan sounds like a good idea! Dunno whi I didnt think of him! Buts since Gigalith already has SR I'll replace it with fire fang or something OK! I've played some more and updated my team! I've gotten to around rank 300-900 in Smogon server. Please rate away again!
  17. J

Spice up your life! (5th gen bulky offense)

Try putting Leech Seed on Natorei somewhere just to keep him alive against sand storm teams. Also, I dont thing having two pokes with Draco Meteor and Dragon Pules is a good idea. Try replacing one of Sazandora dragon moves with maybe earth power or focus blast
  18. J

Jaxon's GenV

Hey guys! I havent posted here in a while but Ive still been keeping up with new pokemon stuff! This is the team im using in pokemon online simulator and, hopefully, my team in B/W if i ever get it: My team: Up-Close: Volcarona 255-SpAtk/255-Spe Modest Flame Body Sitrus Berry -Flame Dance...
  19. J

Battling Traditions

Me and my bros NEVER use legendaries and never switch out (Except with baton pass or u-turn or with moves like roar or whirlwind)while battling each other.
  20. J

The ^ < V Game

^ Is correct! < Is back! V Is shocked!
Back
Top Bottom