• Users: Ethan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

Suggestion We need to have

A Close spoiler button. Some stuff is just not worth seeing. :peace:
  2. E

Suggestion Bulbagarden: Project Manga and Music

Ok maybe this will sound stupid and this thread will have many replies like this : :bash: but since in evkl's thread he said stupid ideas welcome then so it may be: I recently started going through Onemanga, reading Naruto and Pokémon and I saw that in Pokémon the last chapter is vs...
  3. E

Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force (books)

So it is a series of 9 novels covering the timeline of the early legacy saga. The main characters are: Jacen Solo Luke Skywalker Ben Skywalker Jaina Solo Mainly it covers the rise and fall of Darth Caedus. So if anybody has read the books: Is it worth reading?
  4. E

My first try at Gimp : $aturn's Team Dark

My first try at Gimp : Yeah I realise that it is very simple and quite ugly but 1) It was my first try , 2)I don't know how to use Gimp 3)Can't find a good background . Notes : Request by $aturn Yoshi. So any ideas how I can improve it ? *looks at Shiay and Blazaking EX*
  5. E

A Server Breakdown ?

I really can't get what happened but the whole site blacked out for once and it showed on Who's Online ? that almost all the Users were online and were doing the same thing . I checked a few Profiles but their it happened to show that they were offline.
Back
Top Bottom