Search results for query: *

1. R

ok, what's up with brendan's hat?

After looking at a few images...well, they speak for themselves. By the ear...there... Yeah, hair. Well, it's a hat. Don't deny it!
  2. R

Followed by Pokemon?

It'd be funny if it had a reaction feature. Before: Foe: I challenge you! Go Magikarp! You: Go Arceus! Foe: ...HOLY CRAP! After: Foe: I--Wow, that thing's tall. Nevermind.
  3. R

New Social Group - The TehNoobShow and WgdVids Fan Club

Missingyes has created a new social group called "The TehNoobShow and WgdVids Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  4. R

New HeartGold and SoulSilver site opens: Shows better quality images, Johto map

Can anybody read this crud? 'Hing hyaaooh hyaaah' Uhhhhhhh....
  5. R

Moises's Awesome Sprite Shop

Sorry. I just got back from vacation a few days ago, and I forgot to get on. Thanks, Moises!
  6. R

Supah Mario 64 / DS

Advertising...? Anyway, I only hacked 100 coin stars and the 'extra' star. All others, pure hard work. :)
  7. R

Supah Mario 64 / DS

One of the best games in the world. I have 151 stars. (AR)
  8. R

HI!!!!11!!!!!11!!!!one!!!1!!!11!!!1!!!

Time out. Did you just call me a lady? AAAAHHH! Darn you.
  9. R

Felly & Remus Lupin's Werewolf Shopums. [OPEN!]

Re: Felly's Shop of Graphics & Sprites Sig pic. Can't wait! }D
  10. R

My Friends Fake Next Gen Starters (Used with permission)

They do, don't they? I love those games... but seriously. They are too alike.
  11. R

Well, I have Up Syndrome. I'm smarter than I should be, and more! I have mega self-esteem, hyperness, and if I like something, it becomes an obsession. That means computer, Pokémon, and Mello-Yello every day! But no needle and whatever ADHD is.
  12. R

Felly & Remus Lupin's Werewolf Shopums. [OPEN!]

Re: Felly's Shop of Graphics & Sprites Basically, I want an Arceus on the left, background warped in random colors, another in ??? form in its game sprite at the bottom-left, In the middle to right saying: "Missingyes The Judgement is strong with this one" And thanks in advance!
  13. R

He looks like this: I'll be waiting
  14. R

Where's Shimmy? She was last on a month ago!
  15. R

Are you blind? I was kidding! Remember? Sheesh, lay off! I'm not even an administrator! (That was hard to spell...)
  16. R

Create Your Own Trainer Card

Bah humbug! I was only asking!
  17. R

Gives me a what of what? And is your signature a California Roll, a Snorunt, or a piece of candy corn? :dodgy:
  18. R

Shut it. I have a bazooka. ||=====O Kekeke...Ginri...Nope, got nuthin'
  19. R

Maxim's 100 Questions About HeartGold/SoulSilver

They should be in. Sneasel, Murkrow, Piloswine, Misdreavus, Gligar, and Yanma are kinda...bad by themselves without no evolution (although, Piloswine is pretty good). Just try and beat the game with them, no evolving. And as for Nosepass and Eevee, Mt. Moon or Silver or Rock Tunnel (a good use)...
  20. R

if tehre is gen II remakes will there be Gen III remakes?

What? Why would they remake a game you can actually play on the system they would be remade on? sheesh...
Back
Top Bottom