Search results for query: *

1. S

Can Pokemon Ever Regain Iconic Status/Popularity?

So for those of us around as Pokemon fans in the late 90s, we remember how insanely popular Pokemon became here in the West. It was so much more than just a kids video game...it became a societal icon. Today, it is obviously still popular, but not to the level it once was here in the US...
  2. S

What kind of cellphone do you have?

Cellphones: Do you have one and what kind do you have? Do you like your cell phone? I got a blackberry pearl..black..and I love it!! touch screen, full keyboard. What kind of phones do y'all have? What special features do they have? or What phone would you get if you could? Do you...
  3. S

What's the Most Trouble You've Ever Gotten In?

Okay, so pretty self explanatory. What is the most trouble you've ever been in in your entire life? It can be trouble as in getting caught doing something by your parents or police...or trouble as in a terrible situation. For me, the most trouble i've ever been in was when i got...
  4. S

Describe your dream guy/gal!

Okay, so I've blogged about this, but I wanna know what people's dream guy or girl would be like. And be specific, no "he/she would be nice or kind" Also be respectful of others, if someone else likes something you dont, don't get all hot and bothered about it. My dream guy: -would...
  5. S

Future Pokemon Games: Entirely New Battling Format?

Okay, I dunno if this has been made or if the idea has been talked about but... With the advancement of video game technology over the years I'd like to see a complete change in the way Pokemon battles are handled in the games. Instead of just having the RPG-style battling where Pokemon just...
  6. S

What's the story behind Dawn's 'Dee-Dee' Nickname?

Okay, so me and my friend were just watching the episode where Dawn meets up with Leona her old friend from kindergarten who owns the hot spring hotel. And she calls Dawn 'DeeDee' just like Kenny did. Then Ash once again asked why she is called that and Dawn freaked out. So why is she...
  7. S

What's Goin On With Gary?

So he's appeared in a few eps in Sinnoh right? Well what's goin on with him? Is he done appearing during this portion of the show? I know he's a researcher now, and I don't keep current with the Japanese eps, only the english dub...so i might not know things that have already been confirmed...
  8. S

Which Movie Opening Credits/Theme Song Montage Do you Like Best?

So I was watching Movie 3 today on dvd, and I think that one is my favorite where Ash is battling that girl in the red bandana with Granbull, Mankey, Aipom...while the Johto theme song plays. So which one is your fave? Is everyone aware what I'm talking about? In the movies where the...
  9. S

The Writers handling of Ho-oh

Sorry if this was discussed, I'm relatively new. But okay, I hear about the GS remakes and I have to think, is Ho-oh gonna be featured in a movie? My question is...was Ho-oh skipped all these years in the movies because the writers are saving it for the end of Pokemon (since its this epic...
  10. S

What moves do you wish the Pokemon in the anime would learn?

This is my first official thread ive started since joining!!! Haha anyways, I was thinking about this when I was watching Pikachu recently. I like volt tackle and iron tail, but i kind of wish they'd bring back thunder. Its the most powerful. Also piplup really needs to learn a...
  11. S

Hi! New fangirl here!

Hiiiii!! New to the site, long-time fangirl tho! Nice to meet everyone.
Back
Top Bottom