Search results for query: *

• Users: HOL4E
  • Order by date
  1. H

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Re: Someone Battle Me your rules well I'll battle you. Standard rules, OU tier FC: 2837 3618 0263
  2. H

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Someone wants to battle? Take all the time you want. I only have to disconnect in one hour and fifteen
  3. H

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Someone wants to battle? I'm going in. Are you in a battle?
  4. H

Free Battle Archives.

Someone wants to battle? I wanna battle. Standard rules (sleep clause, evasion clause, OHKO clause, etc.) OU tier. Also, it's my first battle :P Name: Berni FC: 2837 3618 0263
  5. H

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Thank you.
  6. H

Could someone tell me what happened to the RMT sub forum?
  7. H

Well, I noticed that, but in what way? Does it mean that the effort values for defense only count after then or something?
  8. H

I have a question. When you beat certain gyms, the gym leaders say that the badge will increase your pokémon defense. What does that mean?
  9. H

Obtaining Zorua/Zoroark

Anyway, I think Zorua will be handed has an egg. Unfortunately, because I like shinies, and even though I suck at chaining, I won't even have the chance to try. Edit: Oh right, I thought they weren't talking about event-exclusives. My bad.
  10. H

Obtaining Zorua/Zoroark

I'm sorry, but I thought there was one that if you chose latios, you could catch latias in an island and vice-versa.
  11. H

Obtaining Zorua/Zoroark

^Wasn't there an event for Latios and Latias?
  12. H

Platinum save issue?

Not only. In my old Pearl it always says that because I've played so much, and in platinum it says when I play a lot.
  13. H

Misty Club

Oh, can I join or am I too late? 'Cause Misty's my favourite character!
  14. H

Hello

Hey there Cyril. Have loads of fun in bulbagarden
  15. H

athena

I love green too! Yay XD Anyway, welcome to bulbagarden, I hope you have loads of fun here, if you have any doubts I think you can ask me! I like happy persons :)
  16. H

Word up.

I agree with Cure. Bulbagarden is awesome
  17. H

One Heck of a festival and a new perspective on life.

That is very good I must say, I enjoy reading stories about pokémon. Poor Ash XD he didn't deserve that! In chapter 3 it says "My new is Zack" shouldn't it be my name? Reading this made me want to play shadows of almia... I'm hoping for a sequel, does anyone know if there will be one? I...
  18. H

Why can't you use a Pokeball twice?

I remember in tha anime ash throwing a pokéball to a primeape, it shook twice and the primeape released himself. The pokéball returned to ash's hand and ash tried again with the same pokéball.
  19. H

Do you have a finisher?

Like when you only have one poke and your opponent does too, you have full health, your opponent has only 1HP and you're like "it's already won you b******", situations like that? Explosion.
Back
Top Bottom