Search results for query: *

• Users: Arysd
  • Order by date
  1. A

May Club

^ Aw, that drawing is cute! Haha, I love the rose. c; What made you a fan of May? I'm not sure actually. Thinking back, I remember I didn't want to like her. But it was impossible. She's such a lovable character. I think I've always loved how she's not perfect. Like when she mispronounced...
  2. A

Misty Club

I agree with Lavender, the green bikini is probably my favorites. I really think it compliments her eyes. This one is also really cute! I could have sworn she had a yellow one in the Orange Islands but I could be wrong.
  3. A

Misty Club

I remember When I started AG I thought I would hate May because I was so sad with Misty leaving. But I fell in love with May. Then with DP I wanted to give Dawn a chance and love her too. I like her, but I'm not as attached to her. I just don't like it when people don't atleast give other...
  4. A

Misty Club

If you got to pick Misty's next battle on screen, who would it be against and why? Okay, this is going to be the shameless Egoshipper in me saying this, but Gary. He was Ash's rival so it's understandable that they had close to no interaction. But I think any interaction between the two would be...
  5. A

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Poltergeist, I can remember numerous times people have told you you're pretty. Meh, you don't need a compliment every time you post one, right? Sometimes it's just easy to be overlooked. That doesn't make you ugly! And I think you're looking too much into it when they say 'cool pic'. If you want...
  6. A

Caption the screenshots!

Oshawott's reaction when Toy Story 3 won an Oscar for best original song instead of Tangled.
  7. A

Times where you thought the Antagonist was right.

"Gary was here! Ash is a loser!" That is all.
  8. A

Contestshipping Discussion Thread

So I just rewatched the Kanto grand festival and I'm just in a huge Contestshipping mood. <3 It's crazy how much I suddenly miss them. I think I'm going to go lay down and daydream about their antics in Johto or something. xD Butttt before I do here's a crappy quick thought out question for you...
  9. A

Favourie Pokemon Anime Character?

I voted for Gary. Though he's tied as my favorite with Misty, May, Drew, and Paul.
  10. A

Thanks guys!~ xD I would normally say the cat but he's just so naughty, waking me up when I'm trying to sleep. Yet still adorable at the same time. D8 Unfair. Octavia, you're really pretty! That's a nice picture. c:
  11. A

Don't let my kitty Artemis fool you. He's pure evil. D8
  12. A

Misty Club

We all want Misty in a speaking role. But honestly I'm quite happy even with just that picture. Eh, I'm not going to give up hope for one day in the future just because I'm so patient, haha. But I understand after so many years some people won't keep with the show and just give up on it. And...
  13. A

I was too busy staring at the pink fuzzy handcuffs to even notice the Pokeshipping. Just saying.
  14. A

May Club

I could totally see dancing as a hidden talent. Actually that was the first thing that I thought of. I think it makes sense to me based on her twirls when she calls out her Pokemon haha.
  15. A

May Club

Or on a date with Drew... or *insert shipper's preference here*, just to be fair. xD But yeah, her Wallace Cup outfit was really really pretty. <3 *thinks up random topic* If May had a hidden talent what do you think it would be?
  16. A

Thanks. :D And yes Veggie, I'll marry you. Haha. xD And thank you! :3 And aw. I'm sure your hair doesn't look that bad! I had superrr long hair but then one day I let my friend trim it. While I was sitting on a swing... (not smart on my part, lmao) She did it really uneven and then my mom...
  17. A

Hi, I was testing my new webcam out, haha.
  18. A

Misty Club

What personality traits about Misty you like the most(what about her character you find unique)? Hmm. Well. She's tough and fiery but she's still vulnerable. Like she'll yell and fight with anyone who gets on her bad side, but she's a hopeless romantic and terrified of bug Pokemon.
  19. A

Contestshipping Discussion Thread

Solidad: "I knew there was something between you two. I'm happy for you guys!" Harley: "OOHH!~ I was RIGHT! Hehe, you two were soooo obvious! Now that you're together are you going to share a room at the Pokemon Center? Or... a bed? Hehe, how naughty! *wink*" I feel like Solidad knew that...
  20. A

How tall are you?

Hey, think of it this way. You're only three inches shorter than me, and four years younger! Most girls stop growing by 17, which I'm going to be in a few months. Not much hope left for me. xD But you still have years to grow!
Back
Top Bottom