• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SS

Well Hello There! :D

Hey there!! :D I feel the same way you do...i haven't been on BMGF in like 2 years! But i've also come back....anyway, WELCOME BACK!! :DD
  2. SS

Favorite Town?

I like LOVE Humilau City!! :D Just love the beachy feel...lol!
  3. SS

BW2 Teams

Well...I just got White2 and I'm about to defeat Marlon...here's what I have so far though! :P Emboar Klang Sigilyph Leavanny Simipour And my 6th Pokemon is gonna be White Kyurem! This party is doing me a lot of good so far!
  4. SS

Did you make an introductory thread in Garden Grotto?

Yep! I sure did make one! :P I was very excited to be a member of the Bulbagarden Forums because everybody was talking about how great it was! So I made one & lucky enough, made some first-time friends out of that, which I'm very thankful for! XD
  5. SS

What are you wearing right now?

My PJs: Plaid blue PJ shorts and a pink tank top... :P
  6. SS

What are you hearing right now?

Right now, I hear my big brother singing "Car Wash" while vaccuming... -_-
  7. SS

Do you go on Bulbagarden at school?

Of course I go on Bulbagarden at school....that's mainly what I do when I'm bored (like always)! ;D
  8. SS

Do You Like to Wear Shorts?

DUDE, I LOVE SHORTS!!!! XD Especially, in the summer...
  9. SS

What Job Do You Want When You're Older?

I wanna be a pediatrician... :P
  10. SS

What other Pokemon Forums are you a member in?

I'm a SerebiiForums member & a PokeCommunity member...but I like a Bulbagarden member better, so I rarely even go to those forums anymore. :P Bulbargen has more priviliges...lolz.
  11. SS

If you could have 1 thing right now, what would it be?

Hmmm...I don't know.... *thinks hard* a cough drop....or maybe...a piece of gum?....ummm...ooooo! Oh yes, Pokemon Black!!! ^^
  12. SS

Hair color?

I have Dark brown hair.... :P
  13. SS

Reason behind your username

Re: The etymology of your username. I named myself "ßlaze Jџdgement" because I'm in love with Victini & blaze judgement is the japanese rendition of Searing Shot (one of Victini's moves)... :D
  14. SS

What are you wearing right now?

Simple...i'm wearing my PJs! And that includes a plain white t-shirt & blue pajama pants (they have sheep all over it...hehe!) ^-^
  15. SS

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

The last thing I said before this thread is: "UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE!!!" Lolz...it's kinda random... ^-^
  16. SS

Your Personality

You speak the truth, my good friend. In some ways, you're exactly like me! ;P Lolz...
  17. SS

Your Personality

The title is basically self-explanatory! What's your personality? ;D Me? I'm one of those hyper types that talk too much, talk too fast & laugh too loud. I can also be funny at times too. But all in all, I'm friendly & smart & can be a quiet, independent type when I want to. :D How about you...
  18. SS

This user above died of.....

^ Died because an unknown person passed you the fire extinguisher, which you didn't catch, therefore making it land in the fire surrounding Mewtwo & exploding in front you & Mewtwo's face... >:DDD
  19. SS

Rate the User Title Above You!

8.5/10 Hilarious!! ;D It matches exactly with your avatar...
  20. SS

Last Poster Wins [v5]

UH HELLOOOOO?!?!? Have you forgotten who the REAL winner is?!? D:< Geez...ya'll SUCK! -_- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! J...K!!!! ;D ...but still, i win... >:D
Back
Top Bottom