Search results for query: *

1. Blazing Charmander

Do you think X/Y and OR/AS could have been marketed any better pre-release?

In the time between their announcement and launch, both sets of Gen VI games to date received rather, ahem, generous coverage in CoroCoro and on the official Pokemon website. After a dry news spell between Feb 2013 and May 2013 for X/Y news, we then received wave after wave of information until...
  2. Blazing Charmander

Generation VI: The Future

This information could be seen to imply that the Hoenn remakes are the last games of Gen VI, along with hints about a new, distant region being made by NPCs in X and Y. Could Game Freak be preparing to release a patch or DLC for these games instead of developing a full, rebranded third...
  3. Blazing Charmander

What references to older sagas would you like to see in XY?

For older fans, some of our enjoyment from watching the Pokemon anime stems from seeing nods to the show's continuity. The return of Charizard in BW was a huge dollop of fanservice, and it was nice to see Ash recall his adventures with Charizard via a number of reanimated flashbacks, giving Iris...
  4. Blazing Charmander

What do you feel Ash has achieved in the Unova region?

With Ash's journey in Unova coming to an end after the N arc, I thought that it would be an appropriate time to discuss whether he has made any significant steps towards his goal of becoming a 'Pokemon Master' in this region. For me, there has been little sense of achievement for Ash in...
  5. Blazing Charmander

Is there still hope for a 3D Battle title in Gen V?

For anybody who is a fan of watching their hand-trained monsters duke it out in full 3D, I am sure that many months have been spent yearning for the announcement of a title that follows in the vein of Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Colosseum/XD and Pokemon Battle Revolution. I was not much of a fan of...
  6. Blazing Charmander

New but not out of the loop ;)

Hi everyone. I've observed these forums for a good while now and have only just decided to sign up. I've been a member of Serebiiforums since 2004 (under the name of Blazing Charmander, if that rings any bells...), and have been a Pokemon fan since 1999 so i'd like to think I know the ins and...
Back
Top Bottom