Search results for query: *

1. D

What did you dream of last night?

I had a weird dream that my boyfriend hit his mom and was being a complete brat. And that there was a giant blue spider in the kitchen, like the size of my foot. Which wasn't bad, because I love spiders. I woke up thinking a ton of it had happened, though!
  2. D

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Legally Blonde was on in the break room today. And Kung Fu Panda. I forget which was playing last.
  3. D

Your newest purchase thread

Taco Bell. I got like, a burrito combo meal for four bucks and gave half of everything to my roomie.
  4. D

Facts about you...

Re: facts about you Haha, I love the strange facts people divulge here. :D - I'm-a lefty, but I can do everything with my right hand so far. - Can't whistle and it kills me. - Love freckles and would die to have more. - Also love braces (I know they suck, but so cuuuute) - Favorite color...
  5. D

Music What song are you currently listening to?

I have "Impossible" by Kelly Clarkson in my head, and yet, I am not sure where I heard it...
  6. D

What are you currently doing/ thinking about right now?

Doin' the forums and slowly writing an overdue email. Thinkin' about grabbing a dinner mint out of my purse, I donno why I'm craving it so badly!
  7. D

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

I totally got Taco Bell after work, in spite of promising myself I would not eat out this month. /facepalm I had water with it. Siiiigh, the pain of failure.
  8. D

How are you feeling today?

Can't decide if I'm good or bad! I think I'm just tired. It was a stressful day. D: ! /hugs
  9. D

How's the weather over there?

It was warm, sunny, and beautiful! I spent the entire day wishing I had sunglasses, though. I was so squinty.
  10. D

"Vincent" by Don McLean
  11. D

Your favorite Anime?

Honestly, I don't and haven't watched much. My favorites are probably Yami no Matsuei, Pokémon, and .hack (particularly Sign). <3
  12. D

Obsolete: What skin have you put on your browser?

I always use "minimizer" skins, so nothing takes a ton of space. Once in a while I'll switch to a pretty skin, though. Too lazy to take a screenshot... and it's not worth it. It's boring to look at!
  13. D

Most hated move?

Re: what is ur least favorite move I don't like Leech Life. Megadrain and the other leeching moves are better and learned soon afterwards (depending on the Pokémon of course). It does very little damage and is just annoying. There are 342879 other moves I couldn't care less for, but I'm too...
  14. D

Are you a rage-quiter?

It's tempting sometimes, especially with cheaters, but I always see a battle through. Once in a while I'll win one that seemed like a sure lose!
  15. D

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Just about any of them. I'd love to be a Pokémon that could heal, though. I think I would be happiest as a Chansey or Blissey, spreading happiness and helping in PokéCenters. [/lame]
  16. D

Generation IV: It came, it saw, will it conquer?

At first I wasn't warm to the idea of a new generation. I thought the games were going to suck because the DS was still relatively new when it arrived... and that it was just gonna be "yay the DS has a touch screen lookie" game. As for the anime, I thought I'd hate everything there, too. I was...
  17. D

Basement Jaxx, just on random.
  18. D

Your newest purchase thread

Preordered HG, and SS for a friend. :D I really need to buy a new power adapter for my laptop, though. /sigh
  19. D

Browser tabs

Usually I'll have 2-3, but depending on what I'm doing and what browser I'm in, I'll have about 10 up. Just normal surfing. On clicking sites I like to have ~50. I don't like more than that. Don't need to overwork the only laptop I've got!
  20. D

What did you dream of last night?

Last night I had a really weird dream that there was a horror story unfolding in a mansion (we called it a chateau, but whatever), and I had to make it happen. It was creepy, but interesting all the same.
Back
Top Bottom