Search results for query: *

1. Jimiinthesky

GEN VI: Looking for legit articuno

Hey, I am looking for a legit Articuno with no particular moves or stats. I have a variety of legendaries and starters; deoxys, virizion, charmander, freakiest, snivy, aswell as a hacked shiny articuno. Please let me know if you are interested as I have more Pokemon than listed. Friend code is...
  2. Jimiinthesky

Gen V OU team.

I have been a competitive battler for quite a while now, and have been greatly enjoying the Gen V metagame, therefore i decided to take the time to design an entirely new team. Try to hide your shock, this is NOT a weather team :| However it is designed to work well in the weather dominated...
  3. Jimiinthesky

Contest Battle of the Lati@s.

Simple battle of the two Eon pokemon, i could not find this thread anywhere after much searching. Here we have two powerful dragon/psychic Pokémon, one male one female; Out of the two, which is your favorite aesthetically, who would win in a Pokémon battle, and who, if you had the...
  4. Jimiinthesky

Foreign language flawless ditto for iv'd legit shinies.

Looking for a foreign language ditto for masuda method. Flawless with a good nature (naive, jolly, timid, modest or adamant) offering staraptor, 252 attack and speed evs, jolly 31/31/31/1/21/31 drapion, 252 attack 252 speed 4 defence, jolly, 31/31/31/31/25/31 magmortar, 252 spA 252...
  5. Jimiinthesky

Shiny Shellder with skill link and rock blast.

I doubt anyone has one and is willing to trade, but i would do anything for one, have a look at my trade thread :) http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=107929
  6. Jimiinthesky

Jimiinthesky's offering thread.

I thought it would be worth my while to make a thread just of the few pokemon i have that i am offering atm, i seem to be trading a lot lately so i thought i'd put everything in one thread :) Everything is legit of course. SO! Shinies IV bred pokemon[/CENTER] Legends/rares. Contact...
  7. Jimiinthesky

Betting 2 shinys on an OU battle.

I'm sorry if this isn't where this thread should be in advance. Basically i thought this would be fun, i have a shiny pigeot, and a shiny umbreon, and would be willing to bet them in a 6 v 6 OU match, post the shiny you'd be willing to bet and we shall battle!
  8. Jimiinthesky

Legit iv bred and ev trained Gengar HP ice 70.

Offering- a Legit Gengar with iv's 31/10/30/31/31/31 which gives it a hidden power ice power 70. has been ev trained with 252 speed 252 spA. I'm not in need of this gengar anymore, so am willing to trade it. Wants- Decent legit shiny pokemon (un-nicknamed) Other competitive OU iv bred...
  9. Jimiinthesky

Leveling services

In need of someone who can level my pokemon, with the use of rare candies or other means, to get some pokemon to level 100 from quite low levels. i can offer a variety of items, iv bred pokemon, shiny pokemon and legendaries. when you offer, could you please tell me exactly what method you...
  10. Jimiinthesky

Evolution help- Karrablast

Quite simple, i need someones help to let me evolve my karrablast. if you need to evolve your shelmet this is the trade for you! or if you like i could offer some white exclusives or a random egg? :)
  11. Jimiinthesky

IV'd Adamant Scyther.

Used for chain breeding a karrablast, ended up breeding this: 31/31/10/31/14/27. ability swarm. Level 27 but only through the day care so in terms of ev training it's UT idealy, i want either a shiny charmander or dratini (non-nicknamed other than that doesn't matter) if not, offer...
  12. Jimiinthesky

EVERYONE: The Dragon Chronicles.

Hello all, i've never written a fan-fiction before, but i thought i'd try it :) i've written a novel before, but a normal fiction work, not a fan-fiction :O Anyway, this story will be split into chapters, which will be posted relatively frequently (i'm hoping for once a week) and will center...
  13. Jimiinthesky

Shiny Legit Articuno

In search of a Legit Shiny unicknamed Articuno. nature/iv's don't matter, must be level 80 or lower. On offer- legit IV perfect Latias Legit shiny Lugia Legit shiny Pigeot Legit shiny Umbreon (nicknamed) Legit shiny Blazekin Legit Cresselia Ask for specific questions about the...
  14. Jimiinthesky

Offering rare and battle items and stones!

as i can't transfer items from gen VI to gen V i'm offering all my items! this includes all of the power items for Ev training, a choice scarf, a few life orbs, and many others. all of them are on offer, so just ask depending on how many items you'd like i want UT legendaries, shinies and i'd...
  15. Jimiinthesky

6 battle items in exchange for IV perfect Latios.

In need of the items i couldn't transfer over from GEN IV. 1 focus sash 1 choice scarf 1 life orb 3 leftovers. In return you shall get a legit perfect IV Latios, UT. Can only trade GEN V.
  16. Jimiinthesky

Decent OU battle wanted

A good competitive OU battle wanted for practice. friend code 3525 1713 2577 VM me or reply if you want one :)
  17. Jimiinthesky

Wanted= Swords Dance tm's

i need two of them please :) anyone who gets me both gets a rayquaza, or anything else you want really :)
  18. Jimiinthesky

New Social Group - Team Jimi

jimiinthesky has created a new social group called "Team Jimi", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  19. Jimiinthesky

WANTED= shiny torchic

i have loooooads to offer legendaries, a few shinies, loads of items and pokemon let me know if you have one pleasse :D
  20. Jimiinthesky

WANT: tm's and items

i need a sooth bell two swords dance tm's 2 leftovers and a focus sash i'll let you have a shiny or a legendary if you can offer me some of them :D
Back
Top Bottom