• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: metalKS
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Help determining whether these cards are fake/real

First off the bat I don't know if this is adequate making a thread just for this. I found these when I was re-organizing my old cards and was having trouble figuring out if these cards were actually real, because some aspects made me suspicious. All of these are not in the best condition as I...
  2. M

Flawless/ Near flawless Ditto

As stated in the title, I am looking for LEGIT flawless/near flawless Ditto. I don't mind the nature or the level as long as it is LEGIT. My offerings include events such as Space C Deoxys, Saikyou Electivire/Dragonite, Movie11 Shaymin, TRU Manaphy, UK VGC09 Milotic as well as a shiny...
  3. M

Wanted - Choice Scarf

Title says all, please note that I haven't defeated N yet, so there's limited items/Pokemon I can offer (BTW I have White version and I can't breed...yet). However, if you require any items/Pokemon from the fourth generation, I'm willing to trade that for the Choice Scarf in the fifth gen...
  4. M

Offering - IV'd Aipom

It lives atop tall trees. When leaping from branch to branch, it deftly uses its tail for balance - SoulSilver Pokedex entry Notes/rules: 1. Hacks are unacceptable. 2. First come first serve, there is only one of each. 3. These are bred by me personally, not via RNG. 4. Please type...
  5. M

Offering - RNG bred shinies

Here is a list of RNG'd shinies which I did little while ago. Most of them were intended to be traded, but the other person never showed up, so I thought what the heck, might as well offer these to everyone. Notes: 1) All Pokemon are UT at level 1, bred by me personally. 2) I do not clone...
  6. M

Shinies from RNG breeding

I'm offering a few leftover shinies from some RNG breeding I did a little while ago. Since they've been sitting in my box for some time, I figured I might as well trade them for things I need. All the shinies are bred by me personally and are uncloned, so there is only 1 of each. I've also...
  7. M

How do you create spoilers?

Firstly, if this isn't the right place to ask, feel free to move it to wherever suitable My question is how do one create spoilers (the grey boxes with 'spoiler' on it, and when you click it more info comes out) I see them a lot in signatures and posts, and I've been looking throught the...
  8. M

Wanted - Gamestop Pichu

Hello guys, I'm looking for a Gamestop Pichu which is currently been given out in the United States. I will expect it to be legit, UT at level 30 holding an Everstone. I accept clones. In return, I have a UT Navel Rock Ho-oh, touched Distant Land Lugia, UT English Raikou, UT Japanese Entei...
  9. M

Offering shinies^^

Hello everybody, since my last trade thread was an epic fail, I've decided to make up a new one, this time, it's a little bit more detailed so hopefully there will be at least 1 reply. I'm offering shiny Pokemon which I've obtained via RNG abuse, if you would like to know more details...
  10. M

Wanted - Saikyou Events

Hello everybody, I am in the need to complete my Saikyou Events the ones I need now are Dragonite, Salamance and Electivire I would want them to be UT(this includes level, Ribbons, EVs, movesets, etc...) and holding original item My offers aren't much but I have recently succeeded in...
  11. M

Offering - Events, legendaries

I am here to start a new treading thread which will be replacing the old one that died out a long time ago. I also had a few deals with some people but they seem to have disappeared and I've never heard from them again, so I would like to state that all old deals are now cancelled and new offers...
  12. M

Offering - Pokemon/Events

UT Wishmaker Jirachi UT Raikou, Entei(Jap) and Suicune(Jap) at level 50(RESERVED) UT Pktopia Pikachu(with Light ball, seems hacked because the OT is male, offer something cool and you'll get this...) A pair of pokemon combining Eigakan Arceus and Shokotan Pichu They are both UT and have...
  13. M

Offering - Events

Hello everyone. I would like to thank you first for reading this thread I have a few pokemon to offer and a few wants Here are the lists below Offering: Level 100 Eigikan Arceus - Sassy, has original hold item, UT Level 10 Mystery Mew - Timid, UT Level 50 Gamestop Deoxys - Sassy, has...
  14. M

Want - Events

My priority at the moment are: NZ Jirachi VGC Milotic Any Mew Any Celebi I'm willing to offer: 10 anniv Ho-oh(Timid, UT) Gamestop Deoxys(Sassy, UT with original held item) Alamos Darkrai(Hardy, Touched at level 51, erased all EVs, has original held item) Wishmaker Jirachi(Lonely, UT...
  15. M

Offering - Mew, Wshmkr Jirachi, Gamestp Deoxys

I am offering a UT Wishmaker Jirachi with original hold item In return I would greatly appreciate a Arceus, PCP, NZ Jirachi or WCS Milotic My pokemon are all legit, so in return I would expect a legit pokemon Thanks for reading^^
  16. M

Want - VGC Milotic/NZ Jirachi

My main objectives are the two pokemon listed in the title, preferably UT I would be happy to trade a touched Alamos Darkrai(legit, at level 51, erased EV's), 10 anniv Ho-oh(legit, UT), all starters or any breedable pokemon for them My pokemon are legitimate, so I'll only trade for legit...
  17. M

Offering - Alamos Darkrai and 10anniv ho-oh

I am offering a touched Toys R US Alamos Darkrai and a UT 10 anniv Ho-oh They are both legitimate Willing to trade them for good offers^^
  18. M

Want - TM64

This is the only TM I am wishing to acquire.. If you have an extra one or two, I'll be happy to trade for it^^ I would be offering other TM's, or other breedable pokemon.. I would prefer you to give me a VM/PM since I might forget I posted this thread..:banana:
  19. M

Offering - special pokemon

Here is a list of pokemon that I am offering at the moment UT Shiny Pelipper nicknamed Bekipan UT Shiny Shinx nicknamed Thor UT Shaymin UT 10 Aniv Celebi UT Mew Touched Toys R Us Alamos Darkrai I am also offering TMs 1~50 limited supplies so please be quick^^ In return I would be...
  20. M

WANTED - List

Hey hey everyone here is a list of what I want and some offers all mine are legit(or at least seem legit) so I would expect yours to be legit too^^ WANTS: NZ Jirachi VGC Milotec Deoxys OFFERING: Touched Alamos Darkrai(at level 51 with original held item, I've erased all the EVs)...
Back
Top Bottom