• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: NoirTHECHA
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. N

Wanted- DW Poliwag

I'm looking for a female DW poliwag of any nature, level and the like. I have the following DW Pokemon to offer: exeggcute tangela nidoran slowpoke gligar I will breed these for natures if you want a specific one. I also have the following Pokemon for trade: Timburr (Mach and...
  2. N

WANTED DW Vulpix

Im looking for a female DW vulpix. I can offer ev services, IV breeding( this takes me time) and other. I can also offer other DW females in return so just list any that you are interested in and I will let you know what i can do.
  3. N

Gen V: Wanted Foreign Ditto!

I'm looking for a foreign ditto and I return I can offer a DW ability lickiting or DW ability oddish. I will breed them for a nature you want if you like and can also offer any other pokes. Just list what you would want and I'll get it for ya.
  4. N

Wanted: B&W Tentacool

I'm looking for a Tentacool any gender,lv., etc... I have good amount of stiff I can offer back. Reply with what you want and I'll see if I have what you are looking for.
  5. N

RMT B&W: IMMA WORKIN

Tentacruel@ leftovers(thanks to Heathcliff) Nature:Calm Ability: liquid ooze Evs: 252/Hp 220/Def 20/SpeD 16/Spe -Surf -Toxic Spikes -Toxic Wave -Rapid Spin i tested this set after Heathcliff suggested it and its worked great, i can lead with it and if the other side has a lead i...
  6. N

B&W: Wanted Drizzle poliwag

I'm looking for a drizzle poliwag, and I can offer a few things I can offer pokerus, a few shinies, a phione just name it. I don't care what nature of poliwag i just need a female so j can breed for a correct nature.
  7. N

Jumping back into the game

I've been neglecting wifi on SoulSilver and i want to get some more videos on youtube. Lv.100 standard rules, standard clauses,
  8. N

[EDIT] Wanted: latias and heatran

I know those are both kind of big requests but I really need them. The latias would need to be timid and the heatran naive and both need to not have any evs. I can give almost anything in return, items, pokes, you name it just leave a comment please if you can help me :3
  9. N

SoulSilver: team touchdown

ok so i havent made a new team in a while and i have finnaly done one on my soulsilver. i just tested it on shoddy and it won 6 of 6 battles. first up: Machamp @ lum berry nature: admant ivs: 21 spe evs: 252/hp 160/atk 96/spe -dynamicpunch -encore -substititue -payback this here...
  10. N

Help in understanding the TCG Metagame?

Hey I've been trying to get into the Pokemon TCG some since im really into the VG but im having troubles getting into the metagame of the TCG. Is there anyone who could help me understand it some more? I tried making a deck of physcic and electric deck, but i never went to league to try it out(...
  11. N

wanted dragon dance barbaoch

i am looking for a adamant dragon dance barboach, can offer some shinies or other things.
  12. N

Wanted dragon dance whiscash

I need an adamant dragon dance whishcash can offer shinies or items
  13. N

Want- kecleon

I would like a recover kecleon that is careful natured. I can offer shinies or do some breeding in return for people.
  14. N

Heartgold and soulsilver shiny disscusion

I have been wondering what shunts people have ran into while playing heartgold and soulsilver. I want to hear some shiny stories and just see how common they are in this version. I had been reading on some serebii thread like this and apparently people have been finding lots of them!! :3 so...
  15. N

image problems

i cant get my images to apper in my RMT thread they show up little red x in a white box,
  16. N

Finally a new team!!!

Ok so it has been a long time since i have made a rmt or made a team for that. so first up we have.. Blastoise@ leftovers nature: bold evs: 252/hp 252/def 4/spa -surf -rapid spin -? -toxic this is going to be my lead,toxic the lead, and mayb spin away any entry hazards that the...
  17. N

Opinions on Smogon's tiering system

I am just wondering what others think of smogons tiers for the metagame and how you think it has helped or hurt the competitive metagame. In my opinion the tiers have helped and can slightly hurt because it has organized the competitive scene and helped set the standards for how it is played. On...
  18. N

First Rain Dance Doubles Team

Ok, so this is the first Rain Dance team that I have made, I'm hoping that it is ok, and thanks to all that help me with it. Bronzong @ damp rock ability:levitate nature: relaxed Evs: hp/252 def/252 spd/4 -rain dance -explosion -swagger/stealth rock -safeguard/gyro ball bronzong is...
  19. N

Team for video game showdown.

This team I've already posted but this time i have some moveset changes. Thanks to those who rate my team. Bronzong @ lum berry ability: levitate Evs: hp\252 atk\152 def\8 spd\96 nature:relaxed -trick room -gyro ball -hypnoises -explosion use trick room to slow down fast sweepers and...
Back
Top Bottom