Search results for query: *

1. Illusione-Tempus

Bank-exclusive Balls and Vivillons, oh my!

It's not like mine has any notable IVs anyway. Anyway, if you're alright with one that doesn't have my OT, I'm ready to trade (accidentally got an extra over at the GTS). Otherwise, I'll have to place you on my personal queue.
  2. Illusione-Tempus

Sorry for the late replies. I've been busy irl and my internet connection was being iffy thanks to the constant thunderstorms in the area. DragonEspeon, sure thing. I'll put you in my personal queue. :> tabor62 you're a good briber *ahem* I'll be sure to check the spreadsheet. I need...
  3. Illusione-Tempus

And we did! Thanks for the trade~ :>
  4. Illusione-Tempus

Oh man, I just missed you. :'D Thursday evening over at your time will do, since I have no class on Friday mornings. Unless you're going to the midnight release
  5. Illusione-Tempus

Sadly, no. What a shame, I do want a Chlorophyll Heal Ball Cottonee myself. But if you want to know some fine details: Timid Prankster w/ Encore, Memento, Beat Up and Switcheroo I haven't got a Safari Ball Larvitar, so that'll. I'll get to your Pokemon soon. I'm normally available on...
  6. Illusione-Tempus

How full is your Pokedex?

One time I tried to collect all the legendaries by putting up my Jungle Vivillon into the GTS. Results were rather nice. They're all legit to boot (as in, not shiny, not RNG'd as they all have crappy stats and horrid natures). Actual answer to the topic: I have a living dex, including all the...
  7. Illusione-Tempus

Great! I'll get to work on your Pokemon as well. Still got a spare female Tynamo, so I'll just need to breed the Slowpoke. I wasted so many of those it's not funny anymore. I guess, 4-5? I'm terrible at giving out prices. I can always breed for one, don't worry. :> EDIT: For all you three...
  8. Illusione-Tempus

You could've listed these first. It's not like mine has any mentionable IVs lol. Maybe Tynamo has 4-5IVs in various places? idk, I haven't got to EM and IV breeding since I entered college. P: Fast Ball Buizel and Level Ball Mareep looks interesting. I'd prefer Heart Scales at the moment...
  9. Illusione-Tempus

Ended up the other way around, since I already got the Bankballs you're offering, haha. 0 Spd Ferroseed and Mudkip looks interesting. :> I'll need some time to breed though, since I was showered by requests this morning on another site that I'm still not done with them yet. It'll be placed on...
  10. Illusione-Tempus

I've been collecting so many of these, so I'm here to share it with you guys. This is practically the list of Bank-exclusive Pokeballs that I can breed, and I'm willing to accept any offers on other Bank-exclusive Pokeballs that I haven't obtained yet. :> And since I've now obtained a tad too...
  11. Illusione-Tempus

GEN VI: LF Happy Hour Smeargle or Inkay

I can get you a Happy Hour Smeargle. I'm interested in the Keldeo (actually I'm interested in the Sh.Manaphy, but I question the legitimacy).
  12. Illusione-Tempus

GEN VI: Vivillon Regional Forms!

If you want to, I can go online on Friday tomorrow at around 8AM, which is Thursday 8PM GMT-5. I can't stay up really late though. I can stay up 'til 12AM and that's the best I can do.
  13. Illusione-Tempus

I'm normally available on evenings GMT+7.
  14. Illusione-Tempus

GEN VI: In search of female Feebas in all Pokeball variants

I actually already got an HA Dream Ball Feebas (haven't mentioned it in the first post), but I'm willing to trade you a Dive Ball Feebas anyway. I love collecting Feebas with different IDs. :>
  15. Illusione-Tempus

I can get you a Jungle Vivillon. In exchange, may I have a PP Up?
  16. Illusione-Tempus

GEN VI: LF Few Poke

Thanks for the trade, CakeFairyForever. :>
  17. Illusione-Tempus

I think I'll go with a Female Moon Ball Shinx. Just caught a Female HA Beautifly in a Luxury ball, so I'm ready whenever you are.
  18. Illusione-Tempus

GEN VI: In search of female Feebas in all Pokeball variants

Thanks Dolce for the Heal Ball and the Dive Ball Feebas. :>
  19. Illusione-Tempus

I'm not looking for much, but if you have any Apricorn Ball females or Dream Ball females, I would like to see a list of what you have. Otherwise... your Native Scatterbug in an egg will do good for me.
  20. Illusione-Tempus

I think I have a Beautifly Safari, so I can catch you an HA female in a Pokeball of your choice. :)
Back
Top Bottom