• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

As Luck Would Have It

As Luck Would Have It You ever have one of those days where everything just falls apart? It all started with my pet Furret, Scout. He had been sick for quite a while now, and was getting a bit old. “I’m sorry to say this, Mr. Sauter, but Scout is barley hanging on. The cancer...
  2. P

PokéLife: The YouTube Comedy from the Mind of pokechamp116

Hello there. I'm creating a comedy show on Youtube using pokemon. it might sound a little strange, but I promise to be funny. It's basically you playing yourself as a pokemon, living a normal life while doing the funniest things I (and you) can think of. There are no actual requirements...
  3. P

New Social Group - PokeLife Cast Group

pokechamp116 has created a new social group called "PokeLife Cast Group", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  4. P

PokeLife: The soon-to-be funniest comedy on Youtube!

Hello there. I'm creating a comedy show on Youtube using pokemon. it might sound a little strange, but I promise to be funny. It's basically you playing yourself as a pokemon, living a normal life while doing the funniest things I (and you) can think of. There are no actual requirements...
  5. P

Pokemon following you

I don't get the whole concept of which pokemon follows you. I get that at the begining it's your starter, but then what decides it? and are they real sized compared to the trainer?
  6. P

Razor's Edge

My first ever fanfic! please tell me how I did! your thoughts,views,and opinions are very important to me. there will be some stupid, crazy, or just plain weird fact before each chapter. I will update daily for the first few chapters, but it may get slower as the story progresses. You may...
  7. P

Who's the fastest pokémon?

we all know weavile's pretty fast. so are pidgeot, lucario, and the dogs. but, who's the fastest?
  8. P

New Social Group - Random-osity group

Swordcast116 has created a new social group called "Random-osity group", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  9. P

What are your freakiest nicknames?

What are the wierdest nicknames that you've ever given a pokémon? Mine would be DOTHEDEW, given to my budew.
  10. P

I think I heard cresselia talk!

In the latest aired episode (in the USA) I heared cresselia say "thank you" when they helped her out of the net. did anyone else hear that or am I going crazy?
  11. P

Do you actually take time to clean your badges?

In the newer games, you can polish your gym badges. does anyone actually take the time to clean those things? I only do on special occasions when I'm trying to show off.
  12. P

The Darkrai Dillema

Hey, if anyone who sleeps near darkrai gets nightmares, then if darkrai sleeps shouldnt he give himself nightmares? or does he sleep at all? this is confusing!:-/
  13. P

Why are there so many opposites?

did you notice how alot of pokemon are opposites? like salamence and flygon, zangoose and seviper, and machamp and alakazam. even though you may not notice it, there are alot of opposites. I wonder why?:confused:
  14. P

Whats up with these 3-D games!?

How come every time they make a normal pokemon game, its for the portable game system with not-so-good graphics? they've made 3-D games! why not make a 3-d version of Platinum or something. a 3-D game almost like Collusium or XD. I dont like the idea of stealing other people's pokemon in 3-D...
  15. P

What if they made a Nintendog-like pokemon game

No matter how many pkmn games I play, I eventualy grow tired and start to dream. Then, it hit me. why not make a game that you can play on the wii or dsi where you raise a pokemon for their trainers. The pokemon you take care of are all small ones like pikachu(of course) and pachirisu. you train...
Back
Top Bottom