• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

I just wanted to go over some things I've been noticing with the pokemon games. -Items cannot be transferred from Gen IV/III, but Shoal Shell, Shoal Salt, and the glass flutes are in B/W and B2/W2 even though they are useless beyond being sold. -Diving has been conspicuously underused in the...
  2. G

The gym leader/E4/Champion themes from all the previous games are in the World Tournament, but only Hoenn has the regular trainer theme in the data as well.
  3. G

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST) I think that Nintendo will remake R/S at least, and hopefully FR/LG (Or maybe an entirely new take on Red/Green?) because it sells. I've already planned my teams and movesets for each potential remake!
  4. G

Third Version?

Yeah, that's what I meant. Two years.
  5. G

Third Version?

Doesn't GF announce a new main series game around now? The fact that there's no hint towards a new version this year makes me think GF will take the same if not similar path as Gen IV: Platinum was released a year after D/P, then HG/SS came out the next year after Platinum.
  6. G

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

My Ruby and Sapphire carts are giving me messages that the internal battery is dead. However, I tried to link them up to my Emerald cart and it said it was unable to fix the berry glitch. Am I correct in assuming that I need to get the physical battery in both cartridges replaced?
  7. G

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

Does Own Tempo prevent self inflicted Confusion from Outrage, Petal Dance, etc?
  8. G

Your Final Team

Samurott Lilligant Darmanitan Reuniclus Hydreigon Galvantula I even have movesets planned out...
  9. G

Did you Know?

I also heard that in Generation I, critical hits were determined not randomly, but by the speed of the pokemon using the move. This explains why many competetive R/B/Y battlers use Persian; it's fast, learns the CH-prone Slash, and gets STAB from it to boot.
  10. G

Did you Know?

There's a hidden message in FR/LG that only appears to emulator-users when using the Seagallop Ferries that says, "By the way: if you like this game, buy it or die."
  11. G

Starmie with perfect IVs

I DO want a Starmie that has: Level 50 or higher Timid nature Natural Cure 6 EVs in HP, 252 in Speed & Special Attack 31 IV in every stat Surf/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Psychic Caught in an Ultra Ball OR Premier Ball I DO NOT want a Starmie that: Is shiny Has a weird Id number/OT, like...
  12. G

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'd have Weavile have the moves Fake Out, Night Slash, Ice Punch, and Swords Dance. Max out EVs for Speed and Attack. The sash is fine. For Latios, give it Soul Dew, with the moves Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Calm Mind. Scrap Regigigas. He...
  13. G

Free Battle Archives.

Re: I'm gonna "bribe" you for an OU battle Also, is it okay if I use Garchomp on my team? I'm also using a UU poke to balance it out, so... Edit: I'll be using my HG, just to let you know.
  14. G

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

If I use mist, then use a move like Overheat, do I still get the stat loss?
  15. G

Free Battle Archives.

Re: I'm gonna "bribe" you for an OU battle By the way, which game would you use? I assume it'd be HG, but I'd like to know for sure.
  16. G

Free Battle Archives.

Re: I'm gonna "bribe" you for an OU battle Color me interested. I'll let you know when I'm ready, because I gotta go to bed atm...
  17. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Okay, so I got to 57 wins in the Battle Tower with this team, and would like to break 100 wins: Garchomp @ Focus Sash Outrage Swords Dance Fire Fang Earthquake This guy has maximum EV/IVs in Attack and Speed, as well as a perfect HP IV. I...
  18. G

Who thinks Missingno. should be real?

I think Deoxys is a canon missingno. They (at least when it's Deoxys-N) have the highest offensives but low defenses, both have similar origins (missingo is a glitch activated by an outside source, the player, while Deoxys is an alien virus from space), and have similar forms that are grouped as...
  19. G

Which Pokemon do you think the least people know about?

I think you're forgetting the elephant in the room here...you know, THAT incident.
  20. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. When it comes to hms, I make my whole team without them except Surf and Waterfall, and that depends on the water type I'm using. I use an hm slave, but it's usually in the PC except for when I know I will need it. Then I put it back in when I'm not...
Back
Top Bottom