Search results for query: *

1. R

The Power of Girl Power

Okay, we've spammed up the Conversational Chat Thread enough; so here's a thread to move it to. Yay! Spice Girls Thread! What are your favourite songs? Who's your favourite Spice Girl? Favourite Album? HOW FUCKING AMAZING ARE THEY? (very.)
  2. R

Naming your fic

How do you come up with the names for your fics? I'm only asking because I'm two chapters into writing one and I still don't have a name; so I could do with some pointers on top of some discussion.
  3. R

Lessons in Pokémon

Jesus Christ! IT’S A LION GET IN THE CAR How many of these have I had? I really, really do intend to stick with this one so you may become emotionally attached to all of my lovely characters. This fic will start off as a normal journey fic but it will deviate from that at around Chapter 20. I...
  4. R

0_o What was that?

If you're like me and own HGSS, you may have come across some rather 'wtf?' moments in the dialogue. Par example: Lyra/Ethan calling her/his grandfather 'fit'. The Beauties that seem to find the 10 year old player sexually appealing. And my favourite so far is the Lass who said that boys...
  5. R

Looking for: Larvitar

I want a Larvitar egg with an epic moveset. I some preferences: Outrage and Stealth Rock. If you could get them both that'd be great but if not, offer. Also, have something you want prepared.
  6. R

Shiny Charmander GIVEAWAY

This is the pokémon I'm giving away: IVs: 31/23/31/31/31/18 Moveset: Dragon Claw Scratch Belly Drum Rest This isn't 100% free though. I want you to go here and criticise my Fic. Of course, how am I going to tell whether you read it? Simple. You will post in my fic what you like/what you...
  7. R

The Region?

I like the idea someone posted in one of the pre-ninja Floatzel threads about one having a huge lake in the middle and the elite four are in the centre. The whole region would be going around the lake. I really like it, perfect mix between land/sea IMHO. What are your thoughts?
  8. R

Lessons in Pokémon - D: Ended.

Okay, I previously posted the first two chapters of this up here months ago and since then I lost the love of writing but I recently got it back (with a little help from my friend) and so I deleted my old thread and revised the first two chapters. Contents Learning How to Win Over the Hearts...
  9. R

Top 10 Tracks of All Time

Okay, I felt restricted by the other thread as I haven't really listened to much new music so post your top 10 favourite songs of all time here. My Top 10 Mama - My Chemical Romance The Dope Show - Marilyn Manson Time to Dance - Panic! At the Disco The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson...
  10. R

Hey baby, what are you wearing?

Exactly what the rather creepy name says, you do. Describe your outfit! I'm wearing nice multi-colour socks today!
  11. R

Whatever Happened to the Skateboard

See the title and answer/discuss your opinions on the skateboard rumour.
  12. R

I Want That!!!

Have you ever been on the internet? Did you go shopping on said internet? Have you ever found something on said shopping trip that you really wanted but couldn't afford? If you fulfil all those requirements, why not use this thread as a place to post a link and cry about how you want it so...
  13. R

Communism?

Really, the question is, what do you think of Communism? I know where communists are coming from and I know they think they're doing good but I'm definitely not a communist.
  14. R

Rainbow Stalin?

I don't know whether you have heard/seen this before but this is one of my all time favourite songs just because I hear Rainbow Stalin (He's actually saying Rainbow Stylin') http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUVmh6dhFzA This is the biggest thing to happen to me since I discovered Mein Kampf.
  15. R

Questionable Tendency's Menagerie of Mirth. {Oldest Trade Thread Here!}

This here is a thread that I shall use to trade you my pokémon, be warned, these will be Lvl 1 unless you place a special request in which case I will train it up for you/rare candy if you so wish but these will come at a higher price. Normal Pokémon for Trade 001-051 052-101 102-151 152-201...
  16. R

Swine Flu?

Are you worried about Swine Flu? Personally, I'm not since I already had it and now that it's out of my system I am immune ^^
  17. R

Babysitter "Beat Toddler to Death"

http://news.scotsman.com/uk/Babysitter-15-39beat-toddler-to.5390343.jp Lock up your sons and your daughters, the babysitter's on the prowl! ;-)
  18. R

Best Generation when it comes to the Pokémon?

When it's down to what pokémon were introduced in the generation, which is the better?
  19. R

James' Sexuality

Name says it all, I'm going for Bisexual, leaning towards Homosexual. Evidence; - In an episode (I can't remember which, I think it's the one where Ash challenges The Cerulean Gym) Jame's says, "This is when I want to go straight!"# - In Hour of the Houndour James says these exact words, "I've...
  20. R

Music???

Okay, fairly simple question, What music do you like? Who are your favourite bands? Favourite song(s)? etc. etc. etc I am fully aware that that is three questions (btw)
Back
Top Bottom