Search results for query: *

• Users: DRaB
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Signature Move Incentive

I've had this idea bouncing around in my skull for the past few days... Wouldn't it be nice if Game Freak encouraged trainers to let their Pokemon keep their signature moves? Allow me to explain. I was on Smogon, looking up Dugtrio, and I noticed something. Not a single optimized build for...
  2. D

The Adventures of Kipz & Pipz

I was bored. That is all.
  3. D

System Error Tribute Thread

As most of you know, System Error started a thread in which he "will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint," although, by his own admission, his "skills with art have never been quite up to par...to say the least." I edited a Bulbasaur sprite to look like System Error's drawing (of Bulbasaur...
  4. D

DRaB was bored so he made some cool stuff

I devamped some stuff from Sinnoh, to show how it would be in Gen I (possibly.) Route 201 Twinleaf Town I got tired of doing it in pieces, so I just cobbled a bigger chunk of it together. I didn't get very far, but Sinnoh is freaking BIG. Maybe I'll get to the rest of it...
  5. D

Rock-types and ancient Pokemon (also Magikarp)

Could the first Pokemon have not come from Mew or Arceus, but instead from rocks? Think about this for a minute: Every fossil Pokemon is part Rock-type. Is this a biproduct of them being resurrected from fossils? I doubt it. It seems as though all of the fossil Pokemon always have been part...
Back
Top Bottom