Search results for query: *

1. mbruno

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Emolga
  2. mbruno

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Just had an Error 503
  3. mbruno

Three new Pokémon Nintendo 3DS themes released in Japan: Feature Shuffle, Eeveelution

Re: Three new Pokémon Nintendo 3DS themes released in Japan: Feature Shuffle, Eeveelu The three themes are up on the North American theme shop.
  4. mbruno

Three new Pokémon Nintendo 3DS themes to be released in Europe this Friday: Feature S

Re: Three new Pokémon Nintendo 3DS themes to be released in Europe this Friday: Featu Gen V theme?
  5. mbruno

New Pokémon 3DS themes available on American region 3DS systems: Themes feature Pikac

Re: New Pokémon 3DS themes available on American region 3DS systems: Themes feature P I'm in North America and those have been available since the 21st, I got the Primal Groudon/Primal Kyogre one that day after getting home from picking up the game. So, I'd say this news is a little late.
  6. mbruno

I get a 404 error when I try to access Bulbanews. Never mind, it's working now.
  7. mbruno

Bulbapedia Minor Question

Why is it that for the various gym leaders and trainer, the wiki has info about their teams for Challenge Mode, but not for Easy Mode?
  8. mbruno

Yeah, I get 503 errors when I try to access anything other than the wiki's main page.
  9. mbruno

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

For some reason, it seems that a lot of images on the wiki aren't working. Problem related to the recent server move?
  10. mbruno

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else(or whether or not staff is aware of this), but lately when browsing Bulbapedia, I get 503 Service Unavailable errors.
  11. mbruno

[Speculation] Keldeo/Meloetta/Genesect

Upcoming Wii game?
  12. mbruno

Question About Clair and Lance

Ah, ok, different things in different canons. Well, I went ahead and made a couple small edits to Clair's Bulbapedia page.
  13. mbruno

Question About Clair and Lance

Are Clair and Lance supposed to be cousins or siblings? Clair's Bulbapedia page refers to Lance as her cousin(even under the In The Manga section), but in Volume 10 of Pokemon Adventures(which I'm currently reading) refers Lance as Clair's brother. Plus, I know the Fame Checker in FRLG refers...
  14. mbruno

New Pokemon Special Diamond & Pearl Summaries

Just to let anyone know who isn't aware that new summaries for the Diamond & Pearl chapter of Pokemon Special have been added on Serebii.Net. From the look of it, they're the final few summaries for the DP chapter. EDIT: According to THIS post by Coronis on Serebii.Net's forums, the new...
  15. mbruno

Diamond & Pearl Chapter Question

Ah, ok. I have to admit, I'm kind of a noob when it comes to manga. :rolleyes:
  16. mbruno

Here's something that seems to clear things up. A quote from Coronis on the Serebii.Net Forums:
  17. mbruno

Though, the synopsis for 79 on Serebii doesn't make it seem like it's the last one. I have a felling that there may be a couple more that haven't been added yet. But, if you look at the list of rounds for the DP chapter on Bulbapedia, there are a few rounds listed after volume 36, the latest...
  18. mbruno

If you're talking about me clarifying, I said in my first post that I was talking about Pokemon Special. Whatitsname is Mespirit, by the way. Also, what number is the last round of the DP chapter? On Bulbapedia, it goes up to 408(overall) or up to 79(DP chapter only). Or are there some...
  19. mbruno

Is the Diamond & Pearl chapter of Pokemon Special still ongoing or has it ended?
  20. mbruno

Third Version?

I'd say Gray.
Back
Top Bottom