Search results for query: *

• Users: Dorothy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dorothy

Features from past games you want to return

For me, it's small, but I want them to bring back a feature from Legends where trade evolutions could be evolved by exposure to their trade items or a Link Cable. Maybe they could introduce the Link Cable into SV as a very very rare item that serves as an alternate evolution method for Pokemon...
  2. Dorothy

Evil Team Discussion/Speculation

A thread for discussing the prospective evil team of this new region. What ideas might fit, what are you hoping to see? Team Yell was a funny gag but I'm hoping to finally have an evil team with some menace, and not have a twist villain unrelated to the "main" team like we've had the last few gens.
  3. Dorothy

What version do you plan on getting?

Obviously early days, but do you have a preference? I lean towards Violet, both as a lesbian and as a (political) republican...
  4. Dorothy

Fuecoco Appreciation Thread

The other starters have them! Let's talk about this goofy little croc.
  5. Dorothy

TEEN: The Adventures of Captain Miracle - Book One: First Flight

So this one's a bit different. This is not a fanfic, but a work of original fiction that I've been working on for a while. A novel, in fact. I thought I might post it here in order to get feedback and commentary as I progress through writing it. Help me motivate myself to keep going with this...
  6. Dorothy

Glitches and Bugs

Thought it would be useful to have a thread for reporting glitches and bugs. Just encountered one where after accepting the request "A Nosepass to Guide the Way," the game effectively freezes when the banner comes up. It won't go away, I can't move, and all I can do is move the camera.
  7. Dorothy

Wordle Thread

Wordle is the word game that's taken the internet by storm, and I thought it would be nice to have a thread to compare Wordle scores and discuss the daily word! Hummed and hawed over whether this belonged here or in F+G, so if the mods think it should be there, feel free to move it. Try to post...
  8. Dorothy

Jabbering

Don't know what I'll use this for, but may as well have one, especially since my Tumblr got got.
  9. Dorothy

Vtuber Thread

From Hololive to Vshojo to the indies and the OG Kizuna AI, here's a thread for discussing all things Vtuber. Anyone have any favorites? Kson and Korone are up there for me for sure.
  10. Dorothy

What do you do for a living?

Alternatively: What's your job? I'm a paralegal in the legal department of a security company.
  11. Dorothy

International Politics Thread

A thread for international politics and international relations, to avoid clogging the American politics thread with international affairs. All warnings and notices from staff in that thread should be assumed to apply here. ELECTIONS IN FEBRUARY 2022: - Somalia (Legislative and Presidential...
  12. Dorothy

What podcasts do you listen to?

I've not usually been much of a podcast person, but I've been listening to Blowback on my commute and it is excellent. What podcasts do y'all listen to?
  13. Dorothy

One Piece Discussion

Didn't see a thread to talk about One Piece, so here one is! How's everyone been liking the climax of the Wano arc?
  14. Dorothy

Bulbagarden Pride (LGBT)

I couldn't see a general thread for discussing LGBT issues and topics, so I figured I'd make one myself. Howdy y'all, I'm Dorothy, I'm a trans lesbian and I've been out since 2017. Hope this thread can provide a safe space to discuss LGBT topics and maybe help some folks learn more about...
  15. Dorothy

What's your dream home?

I'd really like to live on a sailing ship, spend my days out at sea.
  16. Dorothy

TEEN: Lone Star Shine Down

Lone Star Shine Down A Coming-of-Age Story and Pokemon Journey Fanfic By Dorothy Welcome to the Estrejas region! Once a grand frontier, lawless and free, the famed wild west of the Pokemon World has now been, for the most part, tamed, bent to the will of humans. With new technology and the...
  17. Dorothy

American Politics Thread

This thread was created originally to discuss the 2020 Presidential election, but now I suppose it's become a general American politics thread. At time of writing, the next major national elections are the 2022 midterm elections. The entire House of Representatives, all 435 seats, is up for...
  18. Dorothy

Obsolete: Awards Show Speculation and Discussion 2019

Well, the Golden Globes are already behind us, and awards season is just getting started with the Oscars happening in just over a month. This thread is to speculate and discuss about awards nominations and winners in the 2019 awards season.
  19. Dorothy

Obsolete: What is your favorite genre of music and why?

Speaking personally, I adore folk music, in terms of both sound and aesthetics. I really love that most folk songs have been passed down from generation to generation mainly through oral tradition, and how so many folk songs share tunes, so you can learn one folk song and actually be learning...
  20. Dorothy

Obsolete: Movies you'd like to see made

Thought this might make for an interesting topic. What movies would you like to see made? It can be original concepts, adaptations, biopics, whatever. For myself, I'd like to see a biopic about Paul Robeson, the African-American singer and activist who was one of the few people to stand up to...
Back
Top Bottom