• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Y

Suggestion Team Rocket Returns Site Theme Fix?

I love using the Team Rocket Returns theme so much. But I came across a problem just now that just about made my eyes bleed. When I comment on my own blogs using the Team Rocket Returns Site Theme, my comment box shows up in a really bright cyanish color, and my text is in white. Proof...
  2. Y

Nightmare on the Job [PG-13]

Table of Contents Chapter One (You are here) Chapter Two Chapter Three Chapter Four Chapter Five (in the works) Author's Note: This is a rewrite of my earlier fic "Nightmare on the Job". I'm rewriting it in the way it was originally intended to be--interesting and funny. Not chock full of...
  3. Y

Yuki's fanworks

I can't believe I never made a thread here yet. *facepalm* Click on the thumbnails for the larger image. Images are displayed from oldest to newest]. Most of the images lead to my DeviantART gallery and have image descriptions below them for further details (so I don't have to write a novel...
  4. Y

Nightmare on the Job

Chapter 1: Two Days “I had better be hearing nothing but good news from you. It’s been months and you haven’t sent anything to headquarters.” Yuki gripped the telephone cord and twirled it around her hand a bit, reminding her of exactly how her insides felt in that instant. She looked...
  5. Y

I am NOT doing a 'motto'...

Meh...don't feel like being in character for this post. I normally go by the name of "Luckster", but feel free to call me Yuki here. I've been a Pokemon fan for over 10 years now. I'm the one that killed the fad in my elementary school. My favorite Pokemon is Darkrai because he reminds...
Back
Top Bottom