Search results for query: *

1. D

GEN VI: Completed!

Re: Looking for a Few Random Pokemon I can give you a Spearow for the Modern Vivillon. My 3DS info is in my signature.
  2. D

I. M. Breeding

That's 9 to 10 AM for me here if I'm doing the conversions right (EST), but I think those times will work fine for me as well. C:
  3. D

Carita's Shiny Hydreigon! all Timid natured!

Ooh, I like! Could you please jot me down for one? :O I'll be on later tonight (around 9 EST) to trade again.
  4. D

Leftover Pokes.. [CLOSED]

Re: Leftover Pokes.. Could I please have your Piplup - Modest|Male|Torrent? :o
  5. D

I. M. Breeding

I have a 107 and 108 that I wouldn't mind parting with in exchange for those two Eevees?
  6. D

Odds and Ends (giveway over)

Re: Odds and Ends: DW Flareon, Victini, Other DW Pokes, Items Ooh, I've been needing a Sentret...I'll be available until 6:30 tonight; if you can't reach me then I'll possibly get on later at 9. FC's in my sig.
  7. D

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Pokemon Species: Shiny Ditto Nickname: None Ribbons: None Ball: Master Ball Area encountered: Faraway place Level encountered: Apparently met at Lv. 42. OT: CMB Moves: Transform Stats: Stats are irrelevant unless I have EV's, and I don't know how to get those.
  8. D

Offering: Shinies! + Egg Moves! + Breeding Leftovers!

Re: SHINIES! (Added: Careful Grimer) I noticed it! :0 But actually it was quite recently that I noticed it; however that's where it also mentions getting a UT of something if you don't enjoy AR EV-ing. :D Don't worry, Washibon, I'm still reading rules! Anyways, related to trading: I can...
  9. D

Re: SHINIES! (Added: Careful Grimer) Oh, the EV's were through an AR? :o Well, I don't care much about EV's, only IV's. But thanks for letting me know regardless; in which case, could I take an UT Croagunk that hasn't been EV trained but has those same nearly-flawless IV's?
  10. D

Re: SHINIES! (Added: Timid Treecko) That near-flawless Toxicroak. It's an incredibly awesome IV'ed, I realize...that's why I was trying to offer something of equal value, like an event. I hope what I'm offering is enough. ._.
  11. D

Re: SHINIES! (Added: Timid Treecko) Cresselia's Adamant-natured and Bidoof is Lonely-natured. And that'd be nice if you could clone my shiny Bidoof, but like I said previously, I already have a few clones of my Cresselia. :]
  12. D

Re: SHINIES! (Added: Timid Treecko) I offered you a lot of things a while back but decided to back off, due to the fact that you were busy with school and such and never responded, so I didn't want to bother you. I also assumed that you didn't want them, but here's what else I have: Shiny...
  13. D

Re: SHINIES! (Added: Timid Treecko) Once I get it cloned, could I offer you a Gamestop Deoxys for a certain shiny I have my eye on?
  14. D

Tag3r's Events and Shinies!

I can offer a Cresselia for a shiny Slowpoke. Does that sound alright? FC: 0517 5737 0510 (Mello)
  15. D

The Three of Coins. CLOSED!

Re: The Three of Coins. Now Offering Shinies and EV-Trained Pokemon! FC Changed! Three clones of Cresselia, if that's not too many for you to handle. :] (By the way, I'm 100% sure the Pokemon itself is legit; I caught it myself, but the ball in which it was caught in was obtained *possibly*...
  16. D

The Three of Coins. CLOSED!

Re: The Three of Coins. Now Offering Shinies and EV-Trained Pokemon! FC Changed! I was just wondering if I could get a few clones of my Cresselia. :] Plus, I'd really appreciate it if you could run a few hack checks on certain Pokemon I've obtained. Here is my Friend Code; for whenever you're...
  17. D

Small shiny giveaway- The results are in!

Re: Small shiny giveaway I'm guessing Mudkip.
  18. D

(Mostly) Free Shinies

SSBB Code: 2493-4935-7429 Like I said in the PM, I'll most likely be able to Brawl tomorrow, so I'll see you then! ^.^
  19. D

Many Pokemon/Items Needed!

willzboyz: PM sent; your Pokemon are ready. :) garchompchompp: Thanks for the trade! I'll keep in mind your other offers for the future.
  20. D

GIVING AWAY many mannnny shiny, legendary, rare (and not so rare) pokemon!!

Just an FYI: I'll have to trade with you tomorrow, jilly. Sorry!
Back
Top Bottom