Search results for query: *

1. D

Many Pokemon/Items Needed!

Well, I'm still currently in need of many different Pokemon for both my Diamond and SoulSilver games. This includes, (but is not limited to), this list: Pokemon Needed -FEMALE Snorunt (This is my main want as of now.) -Luvdisc -Mime Jr. -Mantyke -Feebas -Omanyte -Kabuto -Tangela -Venonat...
  2. D

Need Master Balls

Frankly, I don't mind if you used the infinite Master Ball cheat from Action Replay to get them; I just need a few so I can capture Shaymin and Heatran without worrying about whether or not my pathetic Ultra Balls will capture them. If anyone has a few they can spare, I can breed any starter...
  3. D

Pokemon I Still Need

I'm looking for a few Pokemon, so I'll just list some of them here. -Event Shaymin -Two of the Regi's ( Regirock and Registeel) -Two of the legendary dogs (Entei and Suicune) In exchange, I can breed any starter Pokemon for anyone who desires one, and I can also breed Phione. However, I don't...
  4. D

Help with Wi-Fi Connection

I need help obtaining information for my DS Wi-Fi settings. I'm able to get the SSID info, but I'm having difficulty obtaining the WEP Key. People say you just need the router password, but apparently that's not it, because I've typed it in, and it gives me this: Error Message: 52000 Unable...
  5. D

COMPLETE: The Capture

Alright, here's the beginning of my one-shot fan fiction. I hope you like it, but if there is anything that you did not like, please tell me in a nice manner. Here goes: ******************* Dawn. Not a whisper of sound could be heard anywhere. Faint light was pouring in from small cracks...
  6. D

Hi!

Well, I just found the introductions section of this forum. Xp Ah well. Hi! I'm Demonic Aura, a long-time Pokemon fan (obviously) who has come to meet people that share her love of Pokemon...stuff. I love to make friends, so please don't be shy; please talk to me! Anyways, that's basically...
Back
Top Bottom