Search results for query: *

1. F

Sprite Collection

I am collecting sprites from the internet (I'm just saving them to my computer). Would you send some sprites to help with my collection?
  2. F

Starter Types

I choose Fire, as I always picked Fire in every Pokemon game I had.
  3. F

Pokemon Rage Quit Moments...

I turned off my power after losing a lot of accuracy in a battle.
  4. F

Your First Pokemon Capture

I just catch the first Pokemon on the first route, being excited about the game.
  5. F

Your B/W Hero?

Stoutland was the only Pokemon I used, but it was a good one.
  6. F

Pokemon Musicals... Like 'em or Hate 'em?

I used to think musicals were just "OK", but the Pokedex made me anxious to finish it so I could do musicals.
  7. F

How lucky are you at catching Shiny Pokémon?

I have horrible shiny luck. I've been playing forever, but the only shiny I saw was a Spinda. I wasn't carrying Poke Balls when I found that Spinda.
  8. F

Pokémon-Related Dreams

I had a lot of dreams about my Pokemon Pearl being erased. One involved getting on a ship which, when it was leaving, looked a lot like the one in Canalave City. I also had a dream about my Pokemon Emerald file coming back. People had to dig really deep in the game, and it was only temporary...
  9. F

Scramble Challenge

I can't evolve Electrike until it solos two gyms in a row. Even after I solo the gyms, it also can't evolve until it learns Bite. OK. So now I got: Torchic (must keep Peck until it can faint a Pokemon only using it and can't evolve into a Blaziken until it learns Slash) Lotad (must know...
  10. F

Scramble Challenge

Electrike?
  11. F

Scramble Challenge

OK. So now I got: Torchic (must keep Peck until it can faint a Pokemon only using it and can't evolve into a Blaziken until it learns Slash) Lotad (must know Rain Dance and can only evolve after fighting in rain that isn't caused by itself) Poochyena (can't evolve unless it solos Dewford Gym)...
  12. F

Scramble Challenge

Torchic.
  13. F

Scramble Challenge

OK. So far I got: Lotad (must know Rain Dance and can only evolve after fighting in rain that isn't caused by itself) Poochyena (can't evolve unless it solos Dewford Gym) Cacnea (can't use physical moves [I assume you mean physical after the split] except Needle Arm and has to keep that)...
  14. F

Scramble Challenge

OK. So far I got: Lotad (must know Rain Dance and can only evolve after fighting in rain that isn't caused by itself) Poochyena (can't evolve unless it solos Dewford Gym) Cacnea (can't use physical moves [I assume you mean physical after the split] except Needle Arm and has to keep that) I...
  15. F

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Lampent, Energy Ball!
  16. F

Scramble Challenge

I want to have a team to use on Emerald. I can't trade. Nothing extra-rare.
  17. F

Random Team Building

Cascoon (Dustox)- lame Hoothoot (Noctowl)- lame Suicune- I used one once! Slowpoke (Slowbro/Slowking)- both lame, but I like how they can learn Fire attacks. If I had to pick one, it would be Slowking. Geodude (Golem)- lame Wurmple (Beautifly, because I already have Dustox)- lame Yeah...
  18. F

Usernames Combine!

Fluffarion
  19. F

The Never Ending Cheat V2.0

...the first city with a gym in your game. The leader will say, "I will protect your Pokemon from being taken" and walk around with you. You can walk through the leader. Then, heal at the Pokemon Center. The nurse will say...
  20. F

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Swampert, Hydro Cannon!
Back
Top Bottom