Search results for query: *

1. F

Sprite Collection

I am collecting sprites from the internet (I'm just saving them to my computer). Would you send some sprites to help with my collection?
  2. F

The Lost Shaymin Startup!

Plot: The meeting of the legends took place in Entree Forest. Everyone was talking about what moves they should learn, when a monkey-like figure appeared. After the monkey-like figure disappeared in a flash, the Shaymin, Shaylina, was missing. All of the legends were confused. A note drifted on...
  3. F

The Lost Shaymin (Signups always open, started)

Welcome to my new roleplay! This is a little different than the normal roleplay, as you can see in the rules. Sorry if you don't like my roleplay. All information in spoilers. Plot Rules Form Here are my characters.
  4. F

The Poké Ball/Egg Shop (With splices!)

Here, you can get Poké Balls or eggs. I can also splice a bit, but check to see if there isn't someone better. Poké Balls: Eggs: Splices:
  5. F

Want: Lilligant

I'm offering Typhlosion, Kangaskhan, and Gothorita.
  6. F

My new in-game Rayquaza

I wasn't thinking about EVs or natures, so there won't be any. Okay, here goes! Rayquaza@Yache Berry Ice Beam Flamethrower Dragon Pulse Thunderbolt This is more for in-game than competitive, so don't insult it.
  7. F

So, I was wondering

Can you stand up in here? The description said "Sit back".
  8. F

Pokémon Randomness!

Just what the title says, post Pokémon-related randomness here. I'll start this off with a wonderfully loopy smiley that wants something! :loopy: "I NEED to catch that!"
  9. F

COMPLETE: Kalina

Here comes my fanfic! It's downhill from this! NOTE: The second, and third, and fourth chapters are for Dragon Cave fans ONLY! Moved from TCoD forums because I was banned there. Chapter 1: The Mysterious Dragocune It was a beautiful day in the region of Salia. Kalina was holding a Poké Ball...
  10. F

Secret Key question

Do I have to have Rotom to get the Secret Key? (as in the Rotom form one) The Secret Key's download window will end when I finally get Rotom.
  11. F

Hurt and heal a legendary!

Rules! #1 - For each post you must HURT one legendary Pokémon and HEAL another. Copy & paste the post above yours and put HURT beside the one you're hurting and HEAL beside the one you're healing, then change their HP accordingly (add 1 HP for a HEAL, and take 1 off for a HURT). Remove a...
Back
Top Bottom