• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

How do you name your Pokemon?

I only name my main party members, and for those I make up unique names by rearranging the letters in their species name and removing one. For White Version: Serperior: Rriesper Excadrill: Arxcelid Scolipede: Plecidos Sigilyph: Ghisiyl Carracosta: Aroccrast Chandelure: Lacruehne
  2. K

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

I'm torn. It's a toss-up between Yanmega (bad-ass giant dragonfly that appeals to my like of Bugs), Scyther (incredibly useful, and also an awesome bug, so I usually have one around), or Drapion (probably my favorite Poison type). Poison is my favorite overall, so I'll go with Drapion.
  3. K

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST) A decent point, though it makes me wonder what portion of people buy both versions soon enough for them to care, since the most important factor for game sales is the first few months. With BW doing so well, a single-version remake...
  4. K

Your least favorite game mechanic.

I don't like the Poison change either. :| Making it so it wears off at 1 HP was bad enough, but now it does nothing? Dreadful. I gotta say, though, I love me some Critical Hits. Drapion with Sniper + Scope Lens + Cross Poison and Night Slash = 25% chance of doing triple damage. Doesn't get...
  5. K

Every team you've ever had....

It's kind of cheating, but since I have all these made up already, I may as well post them.
  6. K

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST) Does anyone else think it might be best if the remake were just one version, based on Emerald? Two-version remakes worked for Gens. I and II because there were no plot-integral legendaries, but that's not the case in Gen. III. Also...
  7. K

Your "YES!" moments

After trudging through so many caves with Sturdy Boldore, I was pretty annoyed at that ability's new effect. But once I got to N and Ghetsis, and all my powerhouses (I'm looking at you, glass cannon Excadrill) were KO'd, it was my until then rarely-used Sturdy Carracosta that saved me. Hit > 1...
  8. K

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Teach/reset Hidden Power to all my Pokémon in HG and figure out their types the old-fashioned way, in case one turns out to be useful. Teach Typhlosion, notice right away that it's got a high base power. Get excited as I narrow its type down even more.
  9. K

When Do You Use Your Masterball???

I used to use them on the version legendary just out of tradition, but I didn't in White this time around. I have no idea what I'll use it on.
  10. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion Please tell me I wasn't the only one who thought of Manbo (the fish who teaches you a mambo) from Link's Awakening when they heard Mamanbou's name. I've been paying less and less attention to the games in the past month or so (so I can actually have...
  11. K

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: August 2010) I doubt it, since the only Pokemon that happens to are ones who receive pre-evolutions in a later generation.
  12. K

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: August 2010) I usually do that too, unless it's obvious what the word they're going for is. For example, we didn't know that "Tsutaaja" was really supposed to be Romanized as Tsutarja until someone saw an official website redirect address. On the...
  13. K

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: August 2010) A follow-up on how I saw Kibago was Dragon-type: it's right there in the scan of it, but really blurry. The type name is four kana long, which matches only five types total, and even though it was fuzzy, Dragon was the only type the...
  14. K

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: August 2010) Belle = Beru. It's the most likely intention for the name. Also, after much squinting, I made out "Type: Dragon" next to Kibago. Not really surprising (and given I haven't read all the recent pages yet, maybe old news), but there...
  15. K

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: August 2010) He actually struck me right away as the champion (or someone with a similar role, given we still don't know the game's structure). They always seem to appear all over the place before you finally fight them, after all. I really...
  16. K

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: August 2010) Well, the Team Plasma and 100-150 rumors have been around for a while, including from that one blog source that's had a lot else right so far. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.
  17. K

Preordering the Japan games

Except that we've been hearing about that videophone feature, which could only happen with a DSi.
  18. K

Preordering the Japan games

Serebii has reported it as well. It hasn't been explicitly mentioned for these games officially, but yes, other news outlets have determined that games with the same code as these will not play on a different region's DSi (but will play on Phats and Lites). As for me, I'm torn. On the one hand...
  19. K

Left Handed mode finally?

The 3DS's stylus is actually back to being stored in the top, like the Phat's. It'll still likely be on the right side of the top, but it's at least a little better for lefties.
  20. K

Battle Command: Shooter > Item?

The official Japanese site has another screenshot that shows "Bag" instead of "Shooter" during an in-game battle. So whatever it is, it's a Wi-Fi exclusive.
Back
Top Bottom